Would you date a trans person?
Yes 79%  79%  [ 95 ]
No 21%  21%  [ 25 ]
Total votes : 120

Gyokusai
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Nov 2013, 4:54 am

In the end I have come to realize it does not matter.
Gender, race, orientation.
It is the person's chi/soul/spirit that matters and their intellect.
If you enjoy the other persons company and they make you feel happy then that is all that matters.

greeneyeszengirl
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Nov 2013, 9:44 pm

puddingmouse wrote:
I've been attracted to a transman before, but not yet to a transwoman (and I've met way more transwomen than transmen.) So definitely yes for a transman and yes if there was a transwoman I was attracted to.

Good attitude Puddingmouse! And I agree. More than agree, I married a transman. He's long since left my life, and turned out to be more messed up than even he could handle, but my love for him was real, and in the beginning our relationship was amazing. I'm kind of an old fashioned girl, when I open my heart to someone, and allow myself to love, that doesn't change. I still love the man I married, even if when we first started dating I thought he was a woman.

That said, I have to disagree with those who said it's impossible to "change" someone. We all change, all the time. And modern medical science fully supports the reality that someone who takes positive healthy steps to align their appearance and anatomy with their sense of self isn't really changing anything, but correcting a dichotomy between anatomy and heart, soul and mind. Anatomy is the simplest and most direct route to elf actualization and health in the cases of trans men and women. That's been proven time nd again, and attempts at doing it any other way have all proven disastrous for the person. This is medical fact.

I know many trans men and women, and their are just like people who started out with the correct anatomy, real, live, authentic human beings.

Okay, moving on, one last thing for Puddingmouse, I'm so stealing your signature! Please don't be cross with me, but it's really awesome and I can so relate. Thank you so much!

b72s2JFK
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Nov 2013, 12:01 pm

Im a gay long hair crossdresser and prefer dating other gay (doesn't matter if crossdresser nor not) long hair men. I have been like this since I was in my 20s and I have dated short hair men but didn't work well. So I don't know where this puts me. Adding to the complexity, throw in being an open relationship seeking friends with benefits. LOL