Good news for my haters: The Boo is finally devastated.

Page 6 of 6 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2013, 3:37 pm

AspE wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
PS: No, this isn't a parody thread like the previous one.

I've been seeing a Muslim young woman the these 2 last weeks and half, it started slowly online then met her several times and we became more and more obsessed in no time with each other, mutual communication went non-stop, even until dawn...

It's sad, but you dodged a bullet there brother. Forget the b***h. She won't love you unless you bow down to the sky wizard? Tell all her relatives that you were intimate with her outside of marriage, then she will see the results of the religion she loves so much.

Just a reminder for all, the woman in question is a person I care for dearly - this thread is not in any shape or form an invitation to insult her, I've simply shared what happened to me and asked a question.

Nor it's an invitation to falsely stereotype a whole culture or community.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2013, 3:45 pm

yellowtamarin wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I don't think I ever said that, wanted to move to Australia for other life reasons but certainly not to find girls.

Yeah right, I know why you want to move to Australia. *bats eyelashes*

Im sorry to point out I seem to have mistaken australia with the UK :wink: (in my defense Australia still follows some things like the queens birthday so its a bit confusing at times)

Try to find a good dry cleaner before any sort of ink starts getting into your clothes boo :lol:

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2013, 3:51 pm

That was your bankai? Even though I am a floating blue glowing skull headed guy, I really think that your bankai is confusing. I didn't even notice!

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2013, 4:02 pm

spongy wrote:
Im sorry to point out I seem to have mistaken australia with the UK :wink: (in my defense Australia still follows some things like the queens birthday so its a bit confusing at times)

Yes, so confusing...

albedo
Toucan
Toucan

07 Aug 2013, 4:49 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Just a reminder for all, the woman in question is a person I care for dearly - this thread is not in any shape or form an invitation to insult her, I've simply shared what happened to me and asked a question.

That is fair enough, but it is valid to question attachment to someone who has this hangup.

I do understand that intimacy forms an attachment that is hard to break.

You did the right thing by being honest, because you can't hide that forever.

FlanMaster
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2013, 5:09 pm

AspE wrote:
FlanMaster wrote:
AspE wrote:
It's sad, but you dodged a bullet there brother. Forget the b***h. She won't love you unless you bow down to the sky wizard? Tell all her relatives that you were intimate with her outside of marriage, then she will see the results of the religion she loves so much.

That's not wise. Depending on the cultural traditions of her family (religion not withstanding) They might castrate him before they have her medically examined. And then kill him after.

That's not how Islam works. If you report getting raped, they arrest the woman. Men get a slap on the wrist if anything.
cultural, not religious (see above) there are deep seeded beliefs in predominantly Islamic societies that have nothing to do with islam. The fellow in the news who was castrated for marrying a girl is a good example.

FlanMaster
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2013, 5:34 pm

boo wrote:

If my comments seemed stereotyping or bashing, I apologize. This was not m intent, thus my preface "depending on". mine were responses based off culttural studie and not directed at religion.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 12:50 am

appletheclown wrote:
That was your bankai? Even though I am a floating blue glowing skull headed guy, I really think that your bankai is confusing. I didn't even notice!

It's growing inside you, in your stomach.

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Aug 2013, 2:05 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
PS: No, this isn't a parody thread like the previous one.

I've been seeing a Muslim young woman the these 2 last weeks and half, it started slowly online then met her several times and we became more and more obsessed in no time with each other, mutual communication went non-stop, even until dawn.

There was intense mutual sexual attraction, and there was strong physical contact, we talked about extreme private stuff and she was the most understanding to my quirks and shortcomings- we've became so intimate quickly, to the point that I thought I have finally found my match.

This is all collapsed yesterday when she asked me why I am not fasting (it's the Islamic fasting month) - so I've told her I am not religious and I am agnostic, almost atheist, I usually don't disclose this info that fast but I didn't want to dodge the question, plus she isn't a devout muslim (otherwise she wouldn't be involved in sexual activity during the holy month of fasting!), she's not veiled nor she practices praying, so I thought it wouldn't be a major issue - the impact was much worse than expected; I've tried to fix the damage for hours, I've told her I have no problem with other people's faiths (and I do, I am not militant atheist) and it's not like I want to change her - it was no use : everything else she liked about me evaporated in her eyes instantly at that moment, she turned out she can't tolerate a life partner who doesn't believe in religion, she suggested to remain friends instead but who am I kidding, she also suggested to start seeking for another woman.

I could dodge the question and let her know about it gradually, something that always worked before after successive experimentation - but I was big mouthed this time in a bad timing, again, I've paid the price of my blunt honesty.

I have a question to religious people here: if you liked someone and turned out not of the same faith or lacking faith, would you neglect everything else about him/her?

You're a smart man, boo. Can't you see this crap for what it is?

Yours truly
Troll-dude

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 2:42 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
LookTwice wrote:
I'm not sufficiently entertained. Where is the follow-up?

She asked me if I can start believing in god again, my reply was there's no guarantee this is gonna happen, told her to not bet on this.

That tells me she seems really interested in you.

I'd ask yourself. How much do you honestly like this woman? You seem to. But it's only a few weeks you have known her right?

If I were you. I'd meet her date her again and talk more about your beliefs. You might be able to meet her halfway.
Though isn't it really dangerous to convert a muslim?

With god it's something your can't prove exists. One thing to it is there doesn't seem any logic to why life exists, that is what I think about why there could be a spiritual thing happening.

I think something like this is a deal breaker though. Religion, politics etc...having different beliefs.

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 3:03 am

^^^
She really likes you Boo.

Why not propose that you put the religious issue on hold for a month, and get to know each other more during that time?
After that both of you will know if you want to continue. You will both also have an idea of how far you are willing to go to find a compromise on the issue.
It could be the difference between this being somewhat successful or it ending now. Seems like neither of you want to let each other go just yet, so why not?

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 1:13 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
appletheclown wrote:

It's growing inside you, in your stomach.

I've already digested it. It tasted like almond paste.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 1:19 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Who rejected you for pointless religious nonsense. It's OK to be mad about this.

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2013, 1:56 pm

;-) Boo just doesn't want to admit that the REAL reason she broke up with him, was because he got caught twerking for an alien squid creature over Skype.

:oops: awkward ! !! !