Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Keniichi
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2013, 9:43 pm

I know these might sound like dumb questions, but I was wondering would a samsung galaxy reverb be able to record video/audio(like lectures and stuff)? Also I was wondering since I don't have a scanner, would it be possible to upload my phones pics to websites? I know some people have issues(likely its their phone) with doing these things..(and I'm new to Samsung and Android powered phones)

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

03 Aug 2013, 3:40 am

You'll be able to record audio/video and upload pictures on your phone to websites.
This is pretty standard activity for smartphones generally, and Android certainly.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2013, 5:57 am

Keniichi wrote:
I know these might sound like dumb questions, but I was wondering would a samsung galaxy reverb be able to record video/audio(like lectures and stuff)? Also I was wondering since I don't have a scanner, would it be possible to upload my phones pics to websites? I know some people have issues(likely its their phone) with doing these things..(and I'm new to Samsung and Android powered phones)

I don't know about the Galaxy Reverb, but I know a kid who does (admittedly rough) music production on an Android phone. so you will most likely be able to record lectures and stuff like that with the one that you want.