Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2013, 6:47 am

Okay for one thing I want to know if emuparadise or any other specific ROM sites are okay, because I know that the I.C.E. virus comes a lot w/pirated downloads, right?
I actually got it at school once downloading Kingdom Hearts ISO.

Also what is the difference in value of building your own PC vs buying pre-built?

Dad says its better to have mass prodction rather than arranging parts,also you gotta buy the OS unless pre-built

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 3:48 pm

buying a branded computer gives you access to tech support from the company that built it in case something with it malfunctions. --That is probably the only advantage to buying a prebuilt system.

Building your own computer has the distinct advantage of you customising the components used in building the system. --You are building a system tailored to either your needs or desires.

FWIW, a lot of the 'Computer Shop' computers are essentially hand built systems anyways, the only mass production that went into them was by the manufacturers of the componentry insde.

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 4:14 pm

Okay, so how much could I build something noticeably outclassing the next consoles?I want to keep up nicely xP
i have an i5-3470 and 4 GB of RAM
...and a sh***y HD integrated GFX 2500

so what kinda GPU should I get? AMDRadeonor NvidiaGTX, and what model?

I am not in the market for a freakin TITAN tho, I'm on like a budget man.