Page 15 of 15 [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2018, 9:41 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Tross wrote:
It's not worse, but that was unbelievably stupid. It's as if Conservatives want people to think they're morons. I wonder why smart Conservatives aren't disowning them?

What do you mean by "smart conservatives"? Are you referring to people like Carl "Sargon of Akkad" Benjamin?

I don't think Sargon would qualify as a smart conservative because Sargon has repeatedly said that he's a liberal.

Sargon says that he is a "real liberal" and he considers leftist liberals to be fake liberals.

Overall, Sargon is a right-libertarian. He tends to agree with conservatives most of the time, and his fan base is right-wing for the most part.

Who else could be considered a "smart conservative"? John Kasich?

I guess Kasich could be considered a "smart conservative" ... but he has very little social/political influence, since he has no charisma and has a bland personality.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2018, 8:06 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Tross wrote:
It's not worse, but that was unbelievably stupid. It's as if Conservatives want people to think they're morons. I wonder why smart Conservatives aren't disowning them?

What do you mean by "smart conservatives"? Are you referring to people like Carl "Sargon of Akkad" Benjamin?

I don't think Sargon would qualify as a smart conservative because Sargon has repeatedly said that he's a liberal.

Sargon says that he is a "real liberal" and he considers leftist liberals to be fake liberals.

Overall, Sargon is a right-libertarian. He tends to agree with conservatives most of the time, and his fan base is right-wing for the most part.

Who else could be considered a "smart conservative"? John Kasich?

I guess Kasich could be considered a "smart conservative" ... but he has very little social/political influence, since he has no charisma and has a bland personality.
I wasn't talking about specific individuals, but just in general. There are some people who identify as Conservative with whom I may not agree with on everything, but who are at least sharp-minded individuals who can justify their position without devolving into mud-slinging and who don't ignore the facts just because they can't handle the truth. I can respect someone who's rational regardless of their beliefs. It's the irrational people I have issue with.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2018, 9:06 pm

:roll:
Like we haven't had pages of irrational threads since the moment Trump decided to run for president, let alone all the ones there have been since he won.

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 1:25 am

Raptor wrote:
:roll:
Like we haven't had pages of irrational threads since the moment Trump decided to run for president, let alone all the ones there have been since he won.
Agreed. There were people who supported that idiot from day 1, and we still get dumb comments on things like with True FF Fan and John here: http://dispatches.cheatcc.com/3652