Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Caseyfritz
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Aug 2013, 12:55 pm

Have you ever experienced a weird vision like your eyes going up and down really fast but actually going up and down so bad you wobble for balance and find it hard to walk down stairs? This new Depakote is causing this effect.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 2:27 pm

I think you may have jumped to conclusions about the cause of this hallucination. I've never taken any such medication and I get that one somewhat frequently, if not regularly. I think it has more to do with the ratio of time you spend working to exercising, or eyestrain.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Caseyfritz

08 Aug 2013, 2:29 pm

Maybe a drastic change in my sleep schedule?

btbnnyr
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 3:07 pm

I haven't taken depakote, but I do lose control of eyes eberry once in while, like they move by themselves really fast, like they are marbles rolling around in sockets, but it passes fast, but strange and uncomfortable, and I don't know what causes that, I need to research it.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2013, 10:33 pm

Caseyfritz wrote:
Maybe a drastic change in my sleep schedule?

Possibly but not likely to be the entire cause. There's always going to be a gap between when one goes to bed and actually falls asleep, so I think quality of sleep has more to do with it. Search the latest thread on insomnia, I posted some of my preferences for dealing with it there.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen: