Would you reject a virgin as XBL Live friend / window washer

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 


Would you reject a virgin as an Xbox Live friend, or window washer ?
YES ! Experience is so important ! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
YES ! Because they're damn ugly 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
NO ! I would deliberately ask virgins to do those things 23%  23%  [ 3 ]
NO ! Because virgins are smooooooking hot ! 31%  31%  [ 4 ]
My ass is full of grass 38%  38%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 13

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Mar 2013
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,879

11 Aug 2013, 5:44 pm

:-D It seems to be cool and trendy to make this kind of poll right now, so I figured that I may as well jump on the bandwagon.

Would you kick somebody off your Xbox Live friends list because of them being a virgin ?
Would you hire a virgin to wash your windows ?
Or do you only want experienced men/women for such tasks ?



RandomObject
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2013
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 44

11 Aug 2013, 6:16 pm

You win the interwebz



Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2012
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,791
Location: Where two great rivers meet

11 Aug 2013, 6:18 pm

But everybody knows all Xbox live users are virgins! If that were true, nobody would be friends with anybody and the community would collapse.
And I can't help but think of a bad porn flick :lol:. "Would you like me to 'clean your windows' ma'am?" *wiggles eyebrows*


_________________
To build may have to be the slow and laborious task of years. To destroy can be the thoughtless act of a single day. - Winston Churchill


Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Mar 2013
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,879

11 Aug 2013, 6:22 pm

RandomObject wrote:
You win the interwebz


:-D Thankyou ! (blows kisses to the amassed crowd, and accepts a trophie in the shape of several joypads glued together)
The final boss was a toughie, but then I realised that all I really had to do was hit the huge glowing spot for massive damage !



Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Mar 2013
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,879

11 Aug 2013, 6:25 pm

Shatbat wrote:
But everybody knows all Xbox live users are virgins! If that were true, nobody would be friends with anybody and the community would collapse.
And I can't help but think of a bad porn flick :lol:. "Would you like me to 'clean your windows' ma'am?" *wiggles eyebrows*


:-) You make a good point.

I suspect that even people who aren't virgins to begin with, become virgins again automatically as soon as they sign up for an Xbox Live gold account.
Including the 70% of COD players who are allegedly actively gay, and the other 30% who've all banged my mum.
;-)



Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2012
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,791
Location: Where two great rivers meet

11 Aug 2013, 6:31 pm

Your mother should stay away from other mother's basements, you never know who is living down there :shameonyou:

But wait... does that mean you actually use Xbox live? That would make you a virgin! :eew:


_________________
To build may have to be the slow and laborious task of years. To destroy can be the thoughtless act of a single day. - Winston Churchill


Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Apr 2012
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,130
Location: Scandinavia

11 Aug 2013, 6:35 pm

I don't have an Xbox, nor a Live subscription. I can wash the windows myself, it's not really that big of a deal.



Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Mar 2013
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,879

11 Aug 2013, 6:40 pm

Shatbat wrote:
Your mother should stay away from other mother's basements, you never know who is living down there :shameonyou:

But wait... does that mean you actually use Xbox live? That would make you a virgin! :eew:



:-D I tease her about it good-humouredly, because she clearly is a huge slapper who has a fetish for 14 year-old Xbox Live players.
She finds the whole thing very entertaining.

And yup, I sure do. I've had an Xbox Live Gold account for years.
It's way more fun (and loads more effective for restoring virginity) than surgery to give women their hymen back, I reckon (although I'm just guessing, since I've never had that done)

:thumright:



eric76
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,660
Location: In the heart of the dust bowl

11 Aug 2013, 6:57 pm

This is starting to remind me of Monty Python. How long until the director steps in and cuts the scene because it is too silly?



benh72
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2013
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 338

11 Aug 2013, 8:29 pm

the only way you could know to reject these people is to ask them straight up if they are virgins.
If you did that, they'd all reject you, so you'd never know who was and wasn't one.
I never assume, and I never ask, it's a no go zone, like what religion someone is, who they vote for, and if they're gay.
You'll know if you get to know them, if they let you into their confidence, otherwise it's none of your business.



Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Mar 2013
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,879

11 Aug 2013, 8:46 pm

benh72 wrote:
the only way you could know to reject these people is to ask them straight up if they are virgins.
If you did that, they'd all reject you, so you'd never know who was and wasn't one.
I never assume, and I never ask, it's a no go zone, like what religion someone is, who they vote for, and if they're gay.
You'll know if you get to know them, if they let you into their confidence, otherwise it's none of your business.


:chin: Hmmmm, I can certainly see your point about being rejected by Xbox Live friends.... but window-washers still need to make a living ; whether or not I cross-examine them about their virgin status.

Maybe I could place a Craigslist advert....

"Wanted : Virgin window washer. Cuteness preferred, but not essential. I want a nice clean man, to clean my windows. Dirty boys need not apply !"

In the sense of fairness, I could place another advert asking for dirty guys who're after a bit of filthy fun - then get them to clean the windows as well.
(since personally, I'm not fussy whether my window-cleaners are virgins or not)

:-D



MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,619

11 Aug 2013, 11:26 pm

Ladywoofwoof wrote:

Maybe I could place a Craigslist advert....

"Wanted : Virgin window washer. Cuteness preferred, but not essential. I want a nice clean man, to clean my windows. Dirty boys need not apply !"

In the sense of fairness, I could place another advert asking for dirty guys who're after a bit of filthy fun - then get them to clean the windows as well.
(since personally, I'm not fussy whether my window-cleaners are virgins or not)

:-D


:lmao:



spongy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,055
Location: Patiently waiting for the seventh wave

12 Aug 2013, 12:58 am

Ladywoofwoof wrote:
benh72 wrote:
the only way you could know to reject these people is to ask them straight up if they are virgins.
If you did that, they'd all reject you, so you'd never know who was and wasn't one.
I never assume, and I never ask, it's a no go zone, like what religion someone is, who they vote for, and if they're gay.
You'll know if you get to know them, if they let you into their confidence, otherwise it's none of your business.


:chin: Hmmmm, I can certainly see your point about being rejected by Xbox Live friends.... but window-washers still need to make a living ; whether or not I cross-examine them about their virgin status.

Maybe I could place a Craigslist advert....

"Wanted : Virgin window washer. Cuteness preferred, but not essential. I want a nice clean man, to clean my windows. Dirty boys need not apply !"

In the sense of fairness, I could place another advert asking for dirty guys who're after a bit of filthy fun - then get them to clean the windows as well.
(since personally, I'm not fussy whether my window-cleaners are virgins or not)

:-D


Pretty sure you can just pm boo about that job :wink:



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,821
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

12 Aug 2013, 1:10 am

Ahh more fans imitating me.