Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2013, 10:58 pm

The light went out behind those eyes long ago. He has the eyes of someone who has smoked a lot of weed.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2013, 11:39 pm

Nuh-uh,Bob Marley smoked plenty and he never behaved liked Zimmerman.Stoners are not violent,tweakers are,but Z looks too plump to have a meth problem.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2013, 1:37 am

Jacoby wrote:
LKL wrote:
saying that there are 'two sides' is a copout. There were 'two sides' when Germany invaded Poland, too (and, no, I'm NOT saying that Zimmerman is a Nazi; I'm saying that the current 'two sides' paradigm in news reporting is utterly moronic).

What's moronic about examining something from all angles?

Nothing is moronic about examining things from multiple angles. Reporting all angles as equal after the examination is done, however, is another story, and implying that any disagreement between former lovers is a 'he said/she said' complaint where no one can tell what happened is just stupid.
Quote:
FWIW, Zimmerman's explanation(according to TMZ of course :roll: ) was that this Samantha Scheibe faked being 6 weeks pregnant so Zimmerman wouldn't leave her, when that didn't work and George was packing his bags for good she made up this shotgun story as revenge. Something that lends some credence to this is that Ms. Scheibe had been in contact with the media before this arrest even happened. Whether or not she lied about being pregnant should be pretty easy to determine and that will go a long way in determining her credibility.

It is impossible to tell what Ms. Scheibe said or did not say, unless either Zimmerman has a recording of her claiming to be pregnant or the two parties agree on what was said; if Ms. Sheibe subsequently had a miscarriage (as occurs in more than half of pregnancies at that stage), there would be no way of proving after the fact that she was or was not pregnant before the fact.

What no one contests is that Ms. Scheibe said that Mr. Zimmerman broke her table, and the table was in fact broken; and that Ms. Scheibe claimed that Mr. Zimmerman forced her out of her own home, and the police found Ms. Scheibe outside of her home and Mr. Zimmerman barricaded inside.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2013, 1:40 am

Bob Marley's the only one who can get away with smoking tons of weed.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

24 Nov 2013, 3:03 am

LKL wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
LKL wrote:
saying that there are 'two sides' is a copout. There were 'two sides' when Germany invaded Poland, too (and, no, I'm NOT saying that Zimmerman is a Nazi; I'm saying that the current 'two sides' paradigm in news reporting is utterly moronic).

What's moronic about examining something from all angles?

Nothing is moronic about examining things from multiple angles. Reporting all angles as equal after the examination is done, however, is another story, and implying that any disagreement between former lovers is a 'he said/she said' complaint where no one can tell what happened is just stupid.
Quote:
FWIW, Zimmerman's explanation(according to TMZ of course :roll: ) was that this Samantha Scheibe faked being 6 weeks pregnant so Zimmerman wouldn't leave her, when that didn't work and George was packing his bags for good she made up this shotgun story as revenge. Something that lends some credence to this is that Ms. Scheibe had been in contact with the media before this arrest even happened. Whether or not she lied about being pregnant should be pretty easy to determine and that will go a long way in determining her credibility.

It is impossible to tell what Ms. Scheibe said or did not say, unless either Zimmerman has a recording of her claiming to be pregnant or the two parties agree on what was said; if Ms. Sheibe subsequently had a miscarriage (as occurs in more than half of pregnancies at that stage), there would be no way of proving after the fact that she was or was not pregnant before the fact.

What no one contests is that Ms. Scheibe said that Mr. Zimmerman broke her table, and the table was in fact broken; and that Ms. Scheibe claimed that Mr. Zimmerman forced her out of her own home, and the police found Ms. Scheibe outside of her home and Mr. Zimmerman barricaded inside.

Domestic disputes a lot of times do boil down to just he said/she said, I imagine that's why Zimmerman hasn't been charged in the past.

Scheibe and her mother shopping her story around to the networks before any of this happened gives me reason to pause, I imagine they're going to get a lot of paid interviews now. What type of person seeks a relationship out relationship with George Zimmerman anyways? Not any sane person I know. Even if he is a loving charming guy, you still would be living under the microscope with all the death threats and hatred thrown your way. Scheibe was also there at the dispute between Zimmerman and his now ex-wife, I wonder what role she played in that. Zimmerman is one of the most recognizable people in the country and unfortunately there are people that will try exploit that. The pregnancy stuff didn't come out of no where, if she lied about being pregnant then I wouldn't find anything she says to be credible and I think that should be able to be determined.

Regardless, Zimmerman is a troubled man. He should stay away from the ladies, leave Florida, and get whatever else help he needs.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2013, 4:14 am

Jacoby wrote:
Domestic disputes a lot of times do boil down to just he said/she said, I imagine that's why Zimmerman hasn't been charged in the past.

Far too often, domestic disputes boil down to he said/she said because that's what the police choose to treat them as.

Quote:
What type of person seeks a relationship out relationship with George Zimmerman anyways? Not any sane person I know.

Well, you have that right.

Quote:
Zimmerman is a troubled man. He should stay away from the ladies, leave Florida, and get whatever else help he needs.

Wouldn't that be nice? Somehow, though, I doubt that we've seen the end of this farce.