If you could pick 2-3 games out of these which would you pic

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2014, 11:18 am

Quote:
You've never heard of Killzone and Red Dead Redemption.
Killzone I have seen a friend play it, and I played Red Dead Redemption myself. But neither of them both seem so classic to me, that shortcutting them would be generally known. After the zombie patch, there were again more players in Red Dead Redemption, but they faded away again slowly. I think I have not played it now since a year.

Quote:
I'm not into CoD either, but Modern Warfare is often cited as a classic, so that's why I was looking into it.
For me its too fast, and too small maps, but that will depend on personal liking.

Quote:
@Mario World: LOLWTF? totally different things here.
You run and jump (and float) around, do some moderate riddles here and there, beat some not really hard to beat opponents, and every now and then you get a new gimmick, that allows you to reach places, you could not reach before. I dont think the different colours of the trousers, really count for "totally different things". If the misunderstanding came therefore, so I meant the 3-dimensional Super Mario Jump and Runs, not the 2D sidescroller ones. But if you are now an italian plumber with red trousers, an hoarse super hero with black trousers, an reborn assassin with white coat and trousers, or a rich girl with short trousers, does not really make that big of a change for me, with the exception that Mario World will last longer then an weekend.