Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

LupaLuna
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Jan 2013
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,658
Location: tri-cities WA

07 Oct 2013, 12:32 am

kittylover wrote:
I'm 32 years old, and I've never been on a date with either gender. The very few times anyone has approached me, I've rejected them. I felt way too awkward.


Don't feel bad. I am 42 and in the same situation as you are.



stardraigh
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 May 2013
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 842

07 Oct 2013, 6:01 am

I'm 32, and I have dated... and it hasn't ended well any of the times. I have a tendency to go after crazy, and talking it over with a friend, he and I both agree, that I sort of get desperate when it comes to a relationship. I'll settle even though it's not a good thing, and three out of the four times, it's been desperation that got me into the relationship. The first two girls, I hid being trans from and it didn't work trying to be someone I'm not so I gave up. The third time just didn't work out because we had been mutual friends and pushed together by other mutual friends, decided to try it out. Once I came out to her that I was trans, it killed the relationship. I can't force someone to be attracted to something they aren't so I don't hold that expectation. The fourth one knew about me being Trans but had major issues and ended up accusing me of date-raping her to cover up the results of a opiate positive drug test she had when I took her to the hospital and stayed with her till 2am in the morning. Now for the last 3 years, I haven't dated at all.


_________________
Hell is other people ~ Sartre

My Blog
Deviantart Page


Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,500
Location: Lancashire, UK

07 Oct 2013, 6:11 am

I don't know - I have found very submissive, feminine men quite attractive in the past.

I'm an overwhelmingly straight man that doesn't have the best body image myself (if you'd see me, you'd know why).

Could you dress like a woman and act very feminine and submissive? That might be a way out depending on if you're a looker. You never know.



puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Apr 2010
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,246
Location: Cottonopolis

07 Oct 2013, 12:05 pm

Tequila wrote:
I don't know - I have found very submissive, feminine men quite attractive in the past.

I'm an overwhelmingly straight man that doesn't have the best body image myself (if you'd see me, you'd know why).

Could you dress like a woman and act very feminine and submissive? That might be a way out depending on if you're a looker. You never know.


Why do they have to act submissive? Does someone acting like your equal make you think 'bloke', or something?


_________________
Zombies, zombies will tear us apart...again.


SnickieX
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 5 Oct 2013
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 116

08 Oct 2013, 4:21 am

kittylover wrote:
I'm 32 years old, and I've never been on a date with either gender. The very few times anyone has approached me, I've rejected them.


kittylover wrote:
I've rejected them.


There's your problem, that's where I stopped reading as well. If you want someone, don't reject them, take a gamble, roll the dice, if you win you win big, and if you lose, you lose. There's a couple billion other people to try. If you reject people how can you expect to get someone?



Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,500
Location: Lancashire, UK

08 Oct 2013, 5:26 am

puddingmouse wrote:
Why do they have to act submissive? Does someone acting like your equal make you think 'bloke', or something?


No, I'm just not attracted to the idea of that in men.



stardraigh
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 May 2013
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 842

08 Oct 2013, 8:31 am

SnickieX wrote:
kittylover wrote:
I'm 32 years old, and I've never been on a date with either gender. The very few times anyone has approached me, I've rejected them.


kittylover wrote:
I've rejected them.


There's your problem, that's where I stopped reading as well. If you want someone, don't reject them, take a gamble, roll the dice, if you win you win big, and if you lose, you lose. There's a couple billion other people to try. If you reject people how can you expect to get someone?


She did clarify as to why she rejected them. It's bad enough when you're not male, and someone wants you to act like male. I make it clear to others I would like to date that I'm trans and mid-transition, and they either reject me, or don't accept it and I have to reject them.

Kittielover, you could just continue to wait. There is no harm in that. Sometimes, all you can do is bide your time, waiting in the wings for life's events to make sense enough to participate. For myself, this is what I've decided. It's not for everyone. Some like going back for more, but I just don't have the mental know how to have seeking a partner and rejection wearing on me in life. Maybe I'll get lucky and stumble upon someone as I go about other parts in my life. Maybe I won't.


_________________
Hell is other people ~ Sartre

My Blog
Deviantart Page


equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 102,767
Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

08 Oct 2013, 1:55 pm

I'm 26, and have only been on one date. You're far from alone, OP.


_________________
LIONS-STAMPEDERS-ESKIMOS-ROUGHRIDERS-BLUE BOMBERS-TIGER-CATS-ARGONAUTS-REDBLACKS-ALOUETTES

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."


thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 May 2012
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,434
Location: County Down, Northern Ireland

08 Oct 2013, 4:47 pm

If you are open to dressing like a woman, then there is a community of heterosexual male 'admirers' that are specifically into MtF crossdressers. Don't lose hope.


_________________
Being 'normal' is over rated.

My deviant art profile


SnickieX
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 5 Oct 2013
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 116

09 Oct 2013, 12:19 am

stardraigh wrote:
She did clarify as to why she rejected them. It's bad enough when you're not male, and someone wants you to act like male. I make it clear to others I would like to date that I'm trans and mid-transition, and they either reject me, or don't accept it and I have to reject them.

Kittielover, you could just continue to wait. There is no harm in that. Sometimes, all you can do is bide your time, waiting in the wings for life's events to make sense enough to participate. For myself, this is what I've decided. It's not for everyone. Some like going back for more, but I just don't have the mental know how to have seeking a partner and rejection wearing on me in life. Maybe I'll get lucky and stumble upon someone as I go about other parts in my life. Maybe I won't.


Yes, she did. However I see nothing to gain if you don't take a gamble (And let your prospective date know who you are, essentially.). If she has nothing to lose, she has nothing to gain, either. That's the way I see life and everything within it.