Androgynous Savant (AS): Virtual Aspie Band - Want Musicians

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2013, 12:56 pm

NoID wrote:
I've been wanting to get involved in something like this for a long time. :twisted:

I have a small arsenal of rhythm guitar riffs/songs ranging from folk to rock to punk to somewhat metal-ish. I'm also a mediocre drummer. I'm also interested in mixing and mastering and could take a stab at it if you don't find someone who's actually good :D

Anything goes. So far you are the only person who has shown any interest, so it looks like we have a one/two man band.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

octobertiger
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2013, 1:13 pm

I'm interested. I can do various bits and bobs, like guitars, bass and adding samples and effects etc. Lyrics are good, too.

I'm not sure about the skype thing though; I haven't a clue how to do that sort of thing.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

30 Sep 2013, 3:27 pm

I play keys (not very well) and could be interested, though time zones could be an issue. I also write songs, though I have trouble translating what is in my head to reality (probably because I don't play guitar).

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2013, 10:01 am

Regarding skype and timezones, it can be annoying sometimes, but no matter what it's possible, even if there is like a 12 hour time difference. It would just be to make talking (and thus organizing everything) and sharing tracks easier than emailing everything. It's not like things are going to be recorded live in sync, that's simply not going to work. I don't have a skype group set up as I don't have anyone's skype, so if you are interested in skyping this send my a pm with your skype or something. The whole is just an experiment right now, to see if this can work.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html