Page 8 of 8 [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 10:29 am

I appreciate the summary of Samantha/Asmantara/Sherafiyah's known activities and connections to terrorist incidents and participants.

I had not known:

That her first marriage was not legal (apparently this is adultery in Islam).

She had a second Islamic name, besides Sherafiyah (Supposedly a convert is given an Islamic name and it is supposed to be permanent.

That she was provably at the site of the subway bombing with her husband.

That she was almost due to give birth at the time of that first bombing, therefore, walking around London with her husband carrying a live bomb, with their child ready to be born!

8O

Sylkat

glow
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 12:23 pm

Sylkat wrote:
From what I can understand, her first two husbands willingly killed themselves as they set off explosives that killed many innocent people.

She appears to be assisting in similar actions, but I cannot find any verified instance of her risking her own life in order to kill others.

Sylkat

You're right on both accounts. She has done more to assist though, she's basically helped them set off explosives in a supermarket led by the terrorist group Al Shabaab. The Nairobi supermarket is no more. Such a waste of jobs and such, but the motives are unclear, besides the fact she's got four children and wants to protect them and the only way to do that now is to go somewhere where she isn't wanted.

She's probably only got two fake passports left and I doubt her parents want to know her again.

8O Image

glow
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2013, 2:37 pm

She is currently 'hiding out' in the Kenyan capital, just like Osama did in Pakistan.

old footage showing Obama making video

BEWARNED

you will be found and arrested, just like this old beardy boy.