L&D, male members advise: How to meet NT men (for women

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2013, 8:19 am

Like I said on my OK Cupid profile: don't be shy I'm very friendly and can sometimes need a gentle nudge sometimes. I think this applies to ALL men. As well, if you see a guy regularly try to make a joke about how he must be following you around and something silly like that (as long as you don't send off the 'I'm a crazy stalker' vibe). Just be friendly, natural and break the ice first. The bottom line is that many (maybe most) young women are quite stuck up and have vastly inflated egos and generally nasty attitudes and if you are shy/introverted you will likely get put in that category. Let your personality shine through and don't be afraid to initiate as many men really appreciate it. There are plenty of men who are interested in serious relationships only and are not controlled by parts downstairs but they are usually like me and will not approach under any circumstances because they can't handle the constant rejection.

I know a guy who is rich with a huge house and two cars, friendly and generous, would be a perfect mate for someone but he just can't or won't initiate romantic interest even with many female friends. If any girl spend any time going after him, he would be all yours.

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2013, 4:29 pm

Cleavage.
Men can't think beyond an eyefull of cleavage so you're free to do anything to them you want. It's called Hypnosis.
You may even be blunt; Tell them to ask you out now.

PS. it doesn't have to be big cleavage, it doesn't have to be steep cleavage, it doesn't have to be tight cleavage.
"Very revealing" will turn them into a deer in the headlights and then you're free to run them down.

PPS. This even works on me and I'm an ass man.

JubalHarshaw
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Sep 2013, 7:26 pm

What is this bad gibberish about cleavage? Sir, I have seen many a boob framed in many a boobalicious shirt, and I can plainly state that not once did I take it as an indicator of romantic interest on the part of the wearer. Sometimes the ladies just like showing off the girls. A cigar is a cigar and all that.

You want to tell a man you're interested? Ask him out on a date. Be coy about it being a date (don't just blurt out "Hey, want to take me on a date?" cause some otherwise upstanding dudes have to be eased into this whole lady-takes-the-lead thing) but ask him to do something with you and you alone. While you're alone, doing your chosen activity, pick a moment where all involved are in good spirits and tell him you think he's attractive (use whatever verbiage doesn't make you feel like a goober or a runaway from a romantic comedy) and initiate some sort of non-ambiguous romantic touching; hell, go in for a kiss if you're feeling balls-out. (Ovaries out?)

If he rejects your overture, pout a little and make some sort of joke to break the tension, then try to get things back to normal with as little acknowledgement of what happened as possible. Luckily, with gender roles reversed he hopefully shouldn't feel awkward and or unsafe/creeped out for the rest of the outing. (This is why guys stereotypically only go for a kiss at the end of the first date. If it bombs, both of you are outta there in 5 min anyway.)

If it works, well, this is how I got with my significant other in 2 of the 3 long term relationships I've had, so I can gladly vouch for the technique's effectiveness.

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2013, 6:50 pm

JubalHarshaw it's half humor and very true. (I never said boobz were an indicator of interest, silly.)
I interpreted her question as: how to meet and attract guys?
I even said the same thing as you did RE: being proactive.

Try to relax a bit and have laugh about over simplified "solutions" to hideously complex situations.

Besides, if cleavage won't jumpstart a guy thinking about a chick, well, tell me what does?

Muumuus?

LeLetch
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Oct 2013, 7:33 pm

^ Mmmmm mummus. Look at that shy yet self assured smile, her graceful maturity, the free flowing movement of her dress, her conservative nature... yet still, her bodaciousness screams... "I want you!"