Ladies: Best and Worst pick up lines you've ever heard?

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

cheesecheese
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Feb 2007, 12:02 pm

'So, do you come here often?'
He asked while I was in a hospital emergency waiting room. I've also heard it from a junkie lying on a couch in a crack den when i went to pick up/rescue a friend.

Yeah, because I need stitches in my hand all the time and I just loooove crack dens. Don't you?
(morons!)

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2007, 12:22 pm

THE most over-used phrase: "Hey,Babe!"

I've heard alot of bad pickup lines,though.

I can remember one time in Burger King this guy was trying to look cool in front of me,and he ended up tripping over one of those fan things. It was HILARIOUS!

-SpaceCase

Popsicle
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 1:55 am

Best: When they don't use a line at all, but just talk to me as if I am a person.

Worst: Anything critical. A man once came up and began telling me I was using an exercise machine wrong. By his response when I was upset by this it became clear he was trying to impress me. Another time, another man said "You COULD have a GOOD body." He said later he had meant it as a compliment and that he wanted to help me with the machines. Again I understood this to be a bad pickup attempt. I knew I was not out of shape since I exercised nearly 2 hrs. per day and was thin. Again by his flustered response when I didn't smile and react well, I knew he had been trying to get a way to spend time with me. Also friends told me this is a common way in that gym that men try to pick up women.

This was a while back when I was still single.

Lesson? Be nice, be natural, and don't criticise!