A handy dating guide (for women)..........

Page 4 of 6 [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 6:20 pm

lost561 wrote:

I'm sorry that I have to get like that with you, but it's not just this thread that I'm talking about. It's just about every thread that you put women on a pedestal. I'm just keeping it real with you.
I see some of the nice guyTM behaviors in you.

Hows your love life btw?

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 6:23 pm

lost561 wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
"Not being a douche" =/= "bowing down to women".
And personally, I do respect him. I think it's the whole "not a douche" thing.

If you really mean what you say, and I had to take a guess, your a radical feminist that wants women to have more rights than men.

And your comment is way off point. He goes out his way to put women in favor over men in every topic and discussion like they are more angels and takes women's side every time. It's really weird actually.

I do mean what I say, and I have no idea how you're getting " radical feminist that wants women to have more rights than men" out of that.
He doesn't go out of his way to favour women; he just doesn't engage in the dumbshit generalisations that so many others in this subforum make. Maybe from the perspective of someone who believes said generalisations, any point of view along the lines of "women are people, not strange alien sexbots whose secret alien sexbot code men must unlock" would come across as favouring women.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 6:24 pm

lost561 wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
"Not being a douche" =/= "bowing down to women".
And personally, I do respect him. I think it's the whole "not a douche" thing.

If you really mean what you say, and I had to take a guess, your a radical feminist that wants women to have more rights than men.

And your comment is way off point. He goes out his way to put women in favor over men in every topic and discussion like they are more angels and takes women's side every time. It's really weird actually.

This is actually starting to get funny. The only reason you think that is because you treat every topic on this board as some sort of gender war..........

It's nice to see your true colors coming out. I feel quite vindicated actually.

Last edited by Geekonychus on 11 Oct 2013, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 6:29 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:

I do mean what I say, and I have no idea how you're getting " radical feminist that wants women to have more rights than men" out of that.
He doesn't go out of his way to favour women; he just doesn't engage in the dumbshit generalisations that so many others in this subforum make. Maybe from the perspective of someone who believes said generalisations, any point of view along the lines of "women are people, not strange alien sexbots whose secret alien sexbot code men must unlock" would come across as favouring women.

You've got the totally wrong idea about me. And you have the totally wrong idea about him and if you really believe what you just posted AGAIN you are most likely a feminist who likes it when men suck up to women. Normal feminine NT women would find his behavior creepy and weird. I'm just keeping it real.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 6:30 pm

leafplant wrote:
lost561 wrote:

I'm sorry that I have to get like that with you, but it's not just this thread that I'm talking about. It's just about every thread that you put women on a pedestal. I'm just keeping it real with you.

Hows your love life btw?

Your so lucky I don't have a job right now.

How's yours? You don't seem to have a job either.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 6:36 pm

lost561 wrote:
leafplant wrote:
lost561 wrote:

Hows your love life btw?

Your so lucky I don't have a job right now.

How's yours? You don't seem to have a job either.

Yeah. I literally can't believe my luck.

I'm just keeping busy cutting out coupons while I wait for my old man to come out of prison. Anyway, you didn't answer my question?

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 6:43 pm

lost561 wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:

You've got the totally wrong idea about me. And you have the totally wrong idea about him and if you really believe what you just posted AGAIN you are most likely a feminist who likes it when men suck up to women. Normal feminine NT women would find his behavior creepy and weird. I'm just keeping it real.

No; like I said, I like it when people don't make dumb generalisations, and I like it when men don't make up laughable theories about my entire gender.
Oh, and was that comment about "normal feminine NT women" meant to be some kind of insult? That's cute.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 6:46 pm

leafplant wrote:

I'm just keeping busy cutting out coupons while I wait for my old man to come out of prison. Anyway, you didn't answer my question?

It's either a stupid, disrespectful, or ignorant question to ask, or a combination of those three.

If I'm posting here on WP as much as I am and I stated that I don't have a job it's pretty obvious I don't have a love life right now.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 6:59 pm

lost561 wrote:
it's pretty obvious I don't have a love life right now.

You mean all your well researched and infallibly advice doesn't have you rolling in p****? Shocking.......... 8O

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 7:06 pm

Geekonychus wrote:
lost561 wrote:
it's pretty obvious I don't have a love life right now.

You mean all your well researched and infallibly advice doesn't have you rolling in p****? Shocking.......... 8O

Yes as you know part of my research indicates that you are required to have a job if you want to meet women or be in the dating scene.

A jobless man has no value.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 7:25 pm

lost561 wrote:
leafplant wrote:

It's either a stupid, disrespectful, or ignorant question to ask, or a combination of those three.

If I'm posting here on WP as much as I am and I stated that I don't have a job it's pretty obvious I don't have a love life right now.

You are right, I am sorry. It's never ok to make fun of the disabled kid.

Hope you find a job and value for yourself soon.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 7:29 pm

lost561 wrote:
A jobless man has no value.

If this is what you actually believe, then now I just feel sorry for you........

You need to stop with this "research" BS and find a system that works for you instead of handicapping yourself based on what you think society thinks you're worth. If you actually believe there's a set universal rules about dating and attraction then it's clear that you don't know jackshit about dating. Actual dating isn't about logic or statistics. Quite the opposite in fact. It's interpersonal and you're handicapping yourself before you can even get to that stage.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 7:37 pm

Most of my relationships were during periods in my life when I wasn't employed.
This has strayed a few yards from the main topic again. How hard is it to keep to topic!

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 7:41 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 7:45 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
This has strayed a few yards from the main topic again. How hard is it to keep to topic!

Were these relationships after junior high school , high school or college? I'm curious.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 7:49 pm

leafplant wrote:

Hope you find a job and value for yourself soon.

I sense that this comment is insincere.

If it is sincere, I have a job waiting for me going to work for a close friend of mine where I can grow with the company.

I just have been detoxing off of medications and have had some very bad side effects the last few months so it is important for me to get my health back in check first.