Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Sumisu
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Oct 2013, 3:54 am

Hey i'm new to this community :)
Happy to see what's goin on here and looking forward to getting to know some of you (atleast i hope i will)

Not quite sure what to say here so went for the form... so here we go:

What is your first name?
Mathias

Hobbies and Interests:
Too many to keep track of, but mostly just play computer games and watch films/tv...

Why are you here?
Was recommended to join AS communities after getting diagnosed

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder):
March this year, but had a suspicion for 10 years or so... Was even checked, but told i was "just very neurotic"... Yay for recheck from competent doctors!

Favorite subjects:
Can work with most subjects... Love a good discussion... Do have a tendency to play devil's advocate :P
But music/movies/tv/politics(to some extend)/religion is sort of the ones that can get me going for a long time...

Favorite music:
Prefer rock/metal type music, but have favourites in just about every genre... With a few exceptions/genres i have no clue what is.

Books:
Discworld is awesome! Love The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy(though took me forever to read) Very much like Harry Potter. And currently trying to get started on LOTR.

TV shows/Movies:
I've had a go at getting into the film/tv business(not entirely failed, but definitely not a full time job), so have a hard time watching things badly made. So where to start? Like crime shows (like Castle, Bones, House) where characters are interesting and also it's not too serious or too unserious. Lots of good documentary series, but Discovery channel etc. seems to be focusing on american bumpkin life and stupid entertainment shows.
And movies? Anything not too stupid (Just about everything Disney makes that isn't animated for example)... Oh and horror films... I get too into movies for those... Love a good story told well :)

Instrument:
Tried my hands on both guitar and bass, but never get even a little good :/

Do you like sports?
Not really... Been to a lot of (ice)hockey games and that can be fun... And some of the more obscure ones are more appealing, but i never see them on tv anymore...

Job: Unemployed... No clue where i'm heading...

Other things worth mentioning might be that i live with my girlfriend of nearly 2 years... We disagree about just about everything and somehow it usually works out for the better... I think we sort of balance eachother out in a way :) Relative to the size of Denmark i live quite a long way from the rest of my family...

Don't know what else to add? Ask anything and i'll probably answer :P

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 8:41 am

Hello and welcome.

hyksos55
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 9:11 am

Greetings and welcome to the Wrong Planet.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 4:18 pm

Nice to meet you! Welcome to Wrong Planet :)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2013, 4:22 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

alwaystomorrow
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Oct 2013, 6:04 am

Hi Mathias,

velkommen til WrongPlanet! :) Denmark seems to have an amazing amount of autism/Asperger resources for such a small country, I'm really envious!
Hope you enjoy your stay at WP.