Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

UndeadToaster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Oct 2013, 7:41 pm

So I registered and started posting here a couple weeks ago, but I figured I'd actually kind of introduce myself...why not?
I'm not sure if I have an ASD (USA, so no Asperger's anymore, from what I understand) or not, but I think it's not unlikely and maybe even probable. It could just be ADHD and social anxiety and lack of social skills though. Either way though, I seem to have a fair amount in common with many people here and struggle with many similar things, though perhaps to lesser degrees. I joined after I started suspecting Asperger's in myself and figured this would be a decent way to learn more.
But yeah, I'm in high school, marching band (pretty much the extent of my social life haha), I enjoy music - mostly metal like Killswitch Engage, Death, Soilwork, Gojira, Blind Guardian - and biking (mountain biking mostly; I'm also trying to learn trials-y stuff) and I like computers/technology and I'm a novice programmer. I like science and engineering, especially aviation related stuff and understanding how things work in general. Not sure what else to put here, not that anyone cares about what's here already, so yeah.... Hey everyone :D

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2013, 7:46 pm

I played tuba in marching band. what do you play?

UndeadToaster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Oct 2013, 9:18 pm

cathylynn wrote:

That's cool; I play trumpet.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2013, 9:37 pm

UndeadToaster wrote:
cathylynn wrote:

That's cool; I play trumpet.

I love all the brass instruments.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 4:21 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

UndeadToaster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Oct 2013, 10:51 pm

I like your avatar ^^
And thanks.

TechnicalAmateur
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Oct 2013, 12:23 am

UndeadToaster wrote:
But yeah, I'm in high school, marching band (pretty much the extent of my social life haha), I enjoy music - mostly metal like Killswitch Engage, Death, Soilwork, Gojira, Blind Guardian - and biking (mountain biking mostly; I'm also trying to learn trials-y stuff) and I like computers/technology and I'm a novice programmer. I like science and engineering, especially aviation related stuff and understanding how things work in general. Not sure what else to put here, not that anyone cares about what's here already, so yeah.... Hey everyone :D
high school, fun stuff from what I've heard (I'm a homeschooled high schooler.) I like rock music, but I've heard of Gojira before. I could've written most of the above, haha. Welcome! (Belatedly, I guess.)

I love PMs but have no clue how to start a conversation.