What would you do if you were the last person on the planet?

Page 3 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

nutbag
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 6:31 pm

About the time I am getting bored with it all I sure as hell would attempt to fly a helicopter!

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 6:45 pm

Wouldn't it be a bit crap if there was no-one else here? What could you do? You couldn't go on a rampage or anything.

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 8:53 pm

I would enjoy the company of animals, ditch clothing and run free. :D

yvaN_ehT_nioJ
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 9:45 pm

I'd probably be in hysterics because I'd the only one left and humanity would be doomed. Then later I'd do whatever I wanted to do. Which would involve reading, driving any vehicle I wanted to, commandeering stuff from the local stores,etc.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 9:48 pm

yvan_eht_nioj wrote:
Then later I'd do whatever I wanted to do. Which would involve reading, driving any vehicle I wanted to, commandeering stuff from the local stores,etc.

You'd be alright for a few hours but after a short while it would turn into hell on Earth. Just imagine it: the world shutting down. That food wouldn't last long, there would be no proper water. OK, you could drive - for a while. But there'd be nothing to see. Eventually, you'd probably commit suicide as well.

nb411
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 10:07 pm

I would make a jacket out of multi-coloured synthetic fur and where it together with one of those running suits you see athletes wearing. Then bust into the local military compound and drive one of the tanks into the main city. Then run up to the 10th story of random buildings and splash red paint down the side of them. After this run back to the tank and see if I can hit the paint marks with the main gun.

I would fill some cars with concrete, preferably expensive ones and place barrels of petrol under them. Then make some kind of trigger device to ignite the barrels and see how far the car is launched from it's starting position.

Btw what happened to all the ppl on the Earth? Did they misteriously disappear without a trace or do their rotting corpses line the streets? Am I the only survivor of a plague due to being the only human with a specific gene that is immune to a disease? If people are dead what about all the animals?

Lastly I think it would be very interesting to go into peoples houses and have a look at their stuff. You never really know what weird things they get up to behind closed doors or what interesting things you could find.

And yeah! don't take this post too seriously :D

asperion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 10:15 pm

Be devoured by wild dogs.

matt271
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 10:28 pm

run around marking my territory on everything

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 10:49 pm

Throw a party and invite all my animal friends, and run around in the nude. If it's not too cold.

Hyperborealian
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Feb 2007, 11:10 pm

I would go into a large city, scrap most of its material and make the largest mansion ever.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2007, 8:08 am

I'd hyjack a plane, fly to London, find a Routemaster to live in, and I'd be able to live there for a month, while fresh food supplies last and the freezers are still working. After that, I'd die of starvation.

Prozium_Addict
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Feb 2007, 5:32 pm

Probably die from whatever killed everyone else.

That is assuming that everyone else died instead of just leaving the planet, of course.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2007, 6:04 pm

Muck around for about a year.... then

Make male and female clones of myself, and attempt to rebuild civilisation under my absolute rule.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2007, 6:39 pm

Shave my head.

Melantha
Toucan
Toucan

05 Feb 2007, 6:52 pm

I guess I'd do whatever I wanted, since no one would be left to stop me.

One of my favorite movies is "The Quiet Earth", which features this scenario. It's available at Hollywood Video now, in new releases, though it's actually a New Zealand film from the 80s.

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2007, 6:57 pm

I'd find the last of the Mohicans, the last Boy Scout, and the last Emperor, and make a last stand at the last castle, while battling the last temptation of Christ. That would be our last worthless evening.