Girls: Would you reject a bald guy or a balding guy?

Page 4 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2013, 8:27 am

Uprising wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
Not because he was bald or balding.

Maybe if his toupet accidently falls off his bald head when he suddenly sneezes really hard?

Hehe.

Maybe you could read it as "Not because he was bald or balding, but maybe because he chose to wear a toupee." :wink:

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2013, 9:02 am

I don't understand how people can find bald men attractive. I've never thought, "Oooh" when looking at a bald man. I can't think of any good-looking bald men.

I've always liked slightly longer hair on men (up to 4 inches), if it suits them. I don't like very short hair.

Gazelle
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2013, 9:13 am

Now it is cool for guys to shave their head. Please no toupees ever!! !!

glow
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2013, 4:19 pm

I'll make fun of him, as I'm watching him on telly. plus he has grown his hair back, can't say the same for our prince. Wills!

hanshotfirst
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Oct 2013, 2:09 am

Marcia wrote:
hanshotfirst wrote:
I have long thick hair, thicker than a lot of women's hair.

My hair is very fine, which means it just looks straggly if it gets beyond shoulder length. Years back I went out with a guy who had gorgeous hair - very thick and long, and that kind of wavy that goes into ringlets.

I'm sure your hair looks fine, thin hair suits some people whereas thick hair suits other, I love really long hair on girls.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 8:40 am

hanshotfirst wrote:
Marcia wrote:
hanshotfirst wrote:
I have long thick hair, thicker than a lot of women's hair.

My hair is very fine, which means it just looks straggly if it gets beyond shoulder length. Years back I went out with a guy who had gorgeous hair - very thick and long, and that kind of wavy that goes into ringlets.

I'm sure your hair looks fine, thin hair suits some people whereas thick hair suits other, I love really long hair on girls.

Me too. Even though I am not lesbian I love looking at girls with really long hair. Especially if the girl has really full hair.
Sometimes I cannot keep my eyes of of it when I am in the back of class.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

20 Oct 2013, 12:22 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
Patrick Stewart would also like to know the answer to this question.

He's married or at least was when he started TNG.

I had been losing my hair alittle when I got my 2nd girlfriend & a year o latter my 3rd. We did meet on this forum thou & looks weren't important to them & they looks aren't important to me either.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 12:28 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:

Even though I am not lesbian

You sure about that?

LogicalMolly
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Oct 2013, 12:46 pm

Some men are bald through choice. I had a work colleague who was bald. He often made self-deprecating jokes about his own baldness, so I followed his lead and often teased him about it. Then one day he told me the real reason he was bald. I felt terrible for having teased him. He said that his fiancé had got cancer and lost her hair to chemo. To make her feel better, he shaved off all his hair while she was in the hospital. Then she died. :(

He has kept his head bald in her memory. Even though he met a new fiancé whom he later married, he has never grown back his hair, and just keeps shaving it away. I do not know if this is a common thing (men shaving off their hair to show solidarity for cancer) but for all I know, there may be other bald men out there who shave their heads voluntarily for personal reasons.

Xlexa
Raven
Raven

20 Oct 2013, 8:14 pm

No, but it depends.

Bald; yes. Shave it.

Balding; ewww. I don't want to see thin or scalp under the hair.

Marcia
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 8:31 pm

LogicalMolly wrote:
Some men are bald through choice. I had a work colleague who was bald. He often made self-deprecating jokes about his own baldness, so I followed his lead and often teased him about it. Then one day he told me the real reason he was bald. I felt terrible for having teased him. He said that his fiancé had got cancer and lost her hair to chemo. To make her feel better, he shaved off all his hair while she was in the hospital. Then she died. :(

He has kept his head bald in her memory. Even though he met a new fiancé whom he later married, he has never grown back his hair, and just keeps shaving it away. I do not know if this is a common thing (men shaving off their hair to show solidarity for cancer) but for all I know, there may be other bald men out there who shave their heads voluntarily for personal reasons.

I have heard of women shaving their heads in solidarity with a female friend who's lost their hair because of cancer treatment. I also know of men with long hair who've been sponsored to have their heads shaved to raise money for cancer charities.

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 11:41 pm

Probably. I really like to play w/ a guys hair and am usually attracted to guys w/ long hair.

fleurdelily
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Oct 2013, 11:46 pm

married a bald man, and we've been together 18 years. It works for me. I can't even imagine him with hair, and I don't waste my time trying to imagine it. I love him and the look works for him. I do wonder what he sees in me. I definitely got the better deal. ♥

Shebakoby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2013, 3:24 am

JanuaryMan wrote:
Patrick Stewart would also like to know the answer to this question.

Captain Picard is HELLA SEXSHAY

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2013, 10:22 pm

I read somewhere that the number of hairs you have stays consistant thru-out life, but where they are can change. So a balding person is losing hairs on the head but they are increasing elsewhere. Thanks Obama.

woodster
Toucan
Toucan

31 Oct 2013, 5:10 am

i wouldnt reject a balding girl if she said the right things and had the right personality.