Page 6 of 6 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2013, 6:17 pm

Jono wrote:
thomas81 wrote:
this is deliciously ironic.

Were it up to Goddard's poster boys, half of this forum would probably be aktion t'4ed.

Also if it weren't for the nazi's inherent anti-semitism, they would have retained Einstein and made inroads towards getting the atomic bomb before the Americans. Just sayin'.

Actually, Einstein was never actually involved in the Manhattan Project (America's atomic bomb program) at all, he only sent letter to the US president warning him that the Nazi's may be working on one. On the other hand, the head of the Nazi's atomic bomb program was Werner Heisenberg, who is actually also considered one of the fathers of quantum mechanics. Heisenberg later claimed that he deliberately sabotaged the program and made sure that the Nazi's didn't get the bomb.

he did the theoretical physics work which laid the way for the manhattan project though.

When he made his "had i known, i would've been a locksmith'' comment he was referring to the nuclear bomb.

My deviant art profile

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

23 Oct 2013, 6:45 am

thomas81 wrote:
Also if it weren't for the nazi's inherent anti-semitism, they would have retained Einstein and made inroads towards getting the atomic bomb before the Americans. Just sayin'.

I don't think Stalin would have cared, and Churchill might not have. Hitler wouldn't have wanted to destroy Aryan paradise by nuking Europe., and the Red Army would probably have been told to keep fighting.

Goddard
Raven
Raven

23 Oct 2013, 7:44 am

The_Walrus wrote:
So to clarify for anyone who is unsure, you're explicitly a white supremacist?

No, i'm true supremacist, i even be white, because i have afro, amerindian and probably, sephardic admixtures.
If, the whites are the master race that leave the man to moon, so, can't compete with the true.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

23 Oct 2013, 9:22 am

Goddard wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:
So to clarify for anyone who is unsure, you're explicitly a white supremacist?

No, i'm true supremacist, i even be white, because i have afro, amerindian and probably, sephardic admixtures.
If, the whites are the master race that leave the man to moon, so, can't compete with the true.

Wow. You are extraordinarily naive. At best.

America went to the moon because Europeans set up the triangular trade and Americans benefited from the extraordinarily cheap labour they provided in the form of slavery.

Not only is Europe better suited for agriculture than Africa, it also benefited from the economic growth that slavery brought.

And of course, NASA was far from exclusively white...

To compare two things fairly, you have to control all over variables. Put white and black people in the same environment with the same resources and they perform similarly. In nature, black and white people don't live in controlled conditions because white people would be out-competed in Africa without modern medicine- black people naturally live in harsher environments and so have to rely on sustenance farming.

If you didn't know that, now you do. If you did know that, but still decided white people were superior, you should probably stop expressing your vile opinions because they expose your low level of intelligence and your bigotry.

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2013, 4:41 pm

I don't get how people can even understand what Goddard is posting. It reads like gibberish to me.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2013, 4:46 pm

starkid wrote:
I don't get how people can even understand what Goddard is posting. It reads like gibberish to me.

Its obviously not his first language.

When you can speak and write in his native language as well as he can in English, then you have the right to criticise his grammar and spelling.

My deviant art profile

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2013, 5:02 pm

thomas81 wrote:

When you can speak and write in his native language as well as he can in English, then you have the right to criticise his grammar and spelling.

No, it's not obvious. There are other possible reasons. Furthermore, I can (and will) criticize whatever I wish whenever I wish. Grammar and spelling are not really the problem from my perspective.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2013, 5:15 pm

starkid wrote:
thomas81 wrote:

No, it's not obvious. There are other possible reasons. Furthermore, I can (and will) criticize whatever I wish whenever I wish. Grammar and spelling are not really the problem from my perspective.

His syntax is characteristic of someone who hasn't been taught English as a first language.

Ok. Well go and learn another language now, and see how you get on.

My deviant art profile