Post a video of yourself!! !! ! !! ! ! !!

Page 97 of 101 [ 1602 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101  Next

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2016, 8:15 pm

Haha. I think you might have been a nice cat lady maybe.
But in the end it turned out better than that. Good for you, lady. :)

gingerpickles
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2016, 8:20 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
I don't know if I've posted this already, really sorry if I have!

It erased my post twice, I don't want to make a bunch. It is very good crafting job, even if I don't play the Zelda series much.
I liked the Street Fighter rendition. Most recent videos are out of order. The doggie was cute. We have a Germy Shedperd.

DrewLewis
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Feb 2016, 11:17 am

here is one of my webcam video's on my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onb1UyV2Kes

Uncle
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2016, 3:34 am

Well, bit of an oldie, and dont bother checking website out, i let it pass!... This was after being awake all night, just round the corner from where there was a ""Hang"" convention.. reason why i was up all night, was because of high winds and tent got ripped apart, found out the next day it was actually a tornado! lol, go figure! Anyway this hang belongs to the camera operator and was the first time i played it, and he was a little taken back and decided to film... anyway, hope you like it :)

Anlor
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Mar 2016, 2:42 pm

Here is a video about my book Being Seen.
https://youtu.be/lBn1rbLsz4o

jackinblack
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Apr 2016, 11:47 am

Some years ago, training my little sister. Now she grew up and is actively competing and I have different interests already

jackinblack
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Apr 2016, 11:56 am

Also got that one but those are pretty much the only videos of me

Manolito_Mystiq
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Apr 2016, 7:29 pm

I really like the Lex Luthor Theme in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, so I made piano and guitar arrangements:

MCHB
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Apr 2016, 12:42 am

Because there's no better way to confirm that you padded your helmet properly, than by bashing oneself in the head! :lol:

TheMinx
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Apr 2016, 11:01 pm

Me and the ball of insanity in the form of my niece Mia.

gingerpickles
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2016, 8:40 pm

TheMinx wrote:

Me and the ball of insanity in the form of my niece Mia.

What a lil character : 3

drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2016, 11:45 am

Puppets are the ultimate mask.

I've used them in person, film and radio projects. Here's an Un edited play time during last years Baseball season for the Royals.

DelightDelirium
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Oct 2016, 3:43 am

vimeo.com/179614104/b9fb713711 this is an interview i did about 7 months back with moonlark media on reptilians, skip to about 3/4 into the video im the guy with long hair in red shirt. I still havent watched it myself, too self conscious >_< i hope the link works, im typing on an old phone.

Uncle
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2016, 5:55 pm

DelightDelirium wrote:
vimeo.com/179614104/b9fb713711 this is an interview i did about 7 months back with moonlark media on reptilians, skip to about 3/4 into the video im the guy with long hair in red shirt. I still havent watched it myself, too self conscious >_< i hope the link works, im typing on an old phone.

Quite an interesting video! :) Many of your ideologies i also hold, am also aware of the connection of bloodlines to power etc . You were very articulate and handled yourself very well! :) There has been quit a bit in the science forums lately on the gene you mentioned and the thought that it could be ET in origin ( if not all of us to a point)... I wander if its an aspie thing in the sense of been an outsider who in essence is always observing rather than being absorbed into society and able to see things from a very different angle to the rest of the populous? As it seems obvious as day to me that we dont live in a world many think we live in as the mechanics are very very different to waht people generally believe!... Good work :)

sternburg
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Nov 2016, 10:29 am

This is me.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2016, 1:37 am

gingerpickles wrote:
Aw gee thanks.
It was kinda surprising.
tbh I was not in the market. I was tired of relationships and except the court battle divorce 6 years earlier was best thing in years for me. I was starting to look forward to being an evil cat lady that scares neighborhood punks and little kids use as dare to put a shoe on my grass.

It's not too late! I know that feeling. I am clearly on the path of the old man mumbling under my breath, shaking a cane at those pesky punks. I still have plenty of time to gather salty bitterness, but I am beginning to accept that destiny.