Guys: Would you reject a bald girl or a balding girl?

Page 3 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2018, 5:31 pm

yellowtamarin wrote:
FunkMasterMike wrote:
I would never pick up on a bald chick. If she's not a cancer patient or has some medical disorder, she is just craving attention...not my type.

*sigh* This is why I haven't shaved my head again yet. Because it is "attention-seeking" and I'd stand out too much. I really want to shave it, because it is so easy to manage! That's really the reason (and to raise money for the Leukemia Foundation). But I feel like most people will think I am attention-seeking.

I just wish shaved head on women was more common, so I could feel comfortable doing it too.

Haha, I've been shaving my head for the last couple of years now. It has actually become a bit more common.

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2018, 5:43 pm

sly279 wrote:
Would said yes but know what no. They feel free to reject me based on my income, i dont know or balding hair so why shouldn’t I do the same.

So if a bald or balding woman was willing to date you, you'd reject her purely because other women reject you based on your income or your own balding?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2018, 1:14 am

The Grand Inquisitor wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Would said yes but know what no. They feel free to reject me based on my income, i dont know or balding hair so why shouldn’t I do the same.

So if a bald or balding woman was willing to date you, you'd reject her purely because other women reject you based on your income or your own balding?

I dont know. Women don’t ask to date me thoug, no womare willing to date a worthless loser who’s not a real man.

So I’ll take the tiny amount of feeling of imaging revenge.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2018, 1:18 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Because it would be self sabotage for one.

Also, in that senerio the woman who's interested in you, you'd turn away isn't responsible for other women rejecting you...so it would also be an unfair reason.

They’d reject me sooner or later, it’s only a matter of time. I’m not a real man.

How do you know? There’s only so many women in my area, so the odds are good that said imaginary woman is one who rejected me in the past.
I’ve been rejected 3 times by one woman. She forgets who I am finds me on another site, likes me, then ,messages me and rejects me for not having good enough job.
But lucky for me there’s only OkCupid,pof, and tinder. Though guess we could match on bumbler eventually.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2018, 12:50 pm

sly279 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Because it would be self sabotage for one.

Also, in that senerio the woman who's interested in you, you'd turn away isn't responsible for other women rejecting you...so it would also be an unfair reason.

They’d reject me sooner or later, it’s only a matter of time. I’m not a real man.

How do you know? There’s only so many women in my area, so the odds are good that said imaginary woman is one who rejected me in the past.
I’ve been rejected 3 times by one woman. She forgets who I am finds me on another site, likes me, then ,messages me and rejects me for not having good enough job.
But lucky for me there’s only OkCupid,pof, and tinder. Though guess we could match on bumbler eventually.

I am just saying if you did meet a woman who really was interested, based on how low you think the likelihood is...you'd really reject them just to get back at other women who've rejected you?

That is why it would be self sabatoge you already think your chances are low to non-existent so wouldn't you want to jump on the opportunity if it arose, rather than letting it pass out of spite. I mean that would only hurt you and potentially the woman you turn down, not the other women you are trying to spite.

And you don't know they'd reject you sooner or later...also what even is a 'real man' lol and in which way are you a false one?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2018, 2:25 pm

The thread was a 'response' satire to an equivalent thread about balding man started by some lady member.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2018, 1:24 am

Sweetleaf wrote:

I am just saying if you did meet a woman who really was interested, based on how low you think the likelihood is...you'd really reject them just to get back at other women who've rejected you?

That is why it would be self sabatoge you already think your chances are low to non-existent so wouldn't you want to jump on the opportunity if it arose, rather than letting it pass out of spite. I mean that would only hurt you and potentially the woman you turn down, not the other women you are trying to spite.

And you don't know they'd reject you sooner or later...also what even is a 'real man' lol and in which way are you a false one?

Sadly no I’ll probably get all crushed on her and be lovey dovy then she’ll end it as she never liked me in the first place and always found me ugly but hoped she would be ok with it. I’m naive that way. It’s something I hate about myself. Mind you they do this after leading me in for month and half saying they love me and find me handsome why putting off going on a date.

They all have so far. I’ve never had a second date, never had s single woman’s actually like me and think I’m good looking.

A real man is a man who’s fit, handsome, has a well paid job, a car and his own place.
I’m fat, hideous,work min wage and don’t own a car or my own place.
I’m apparently in no way a man besides biological