Drugs drugs and in the end drugs :P haha

Page 1 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

L3wstyl3r
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Feb 2007, 10:59 pm

Drugs are bad and wrong :) if marijuna ( cant spell properly ) was legal i would be hooked lol certain drugs afect people in different ways
Scientists say that if u smoked canabis (i call it weed,green,etc) would be alot safer if u smoked it by it self because of the kind of things baka has in it ( i dont no a proper word for it ) the stuff inside a cigarete lol, I would like to say though i belive in about 10 years time instead of paracetamols,asparins. etc. Chemists Will sell ecstasy tablets the amount of money the goverment will make lol sorry i said that i just wanted too say that and share with some people :) i dont talk out loud and if i did i would not shut up, because i cant now :( bye bye people

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 11:02 pm

Pot had no effect on me.

amerikasend
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Feb 2007, 11:21 pm

Actually if you research the reasons why ecstasy is illegal in The USA, you would find it very funny.

Vegasadelphia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Feb 2007, 12:12 am

Starbuline wrote:
Pot had no effect on me.

Same here. Got really hungry afterwards once, and wanted to take a nap. Never have gotten high. And I personally think that if alcohol can be regulated, there is no reason marajuana shouldnt be.

L3wstyl3r
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Feb 2007, 12:41 am

do u mean mental effect or from smoking it = getting high?

SteveK
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2007, 1:27 am

What is it about autistics? SO MANY things don't affect me like NTs! Aspirin, similar pain killers, lots of other medicines, caffeine, milk, etc... I never tried pot but WOW! That doesn't work EITHER?

Steve

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2007, 1:29 am

It did nothing for me. :(

SagaciousKJB
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Feb 2007, 1:48 am

One thing about pot that's weird, is that the first few times you smoke it, it doesn't have much of an effect. My friend wanted me to try it, and I had already been reading about it out of pure curiosity. It gave me a somewhat surreal feeling, but overall it was pretty lack-lustre, and I asked him why he liked it so much. He sort of stared at me, and said, "Don't tell me you're one of those people that can't get high their first time..." Anyway, a few days later, he comes over with more, and he tells me to try it again. So I give it a puff, but THIS time, it was very much different, and had a very strong effect.

Just a possible explanation if pot has never done anything to you. I thought it was a total rip off at first.

Droopy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Feb 2007, 4:09 am

I didn't like how it made me feel. All the paranoia and just not feeling like me freaked me out. I also felt like I was doing something bad.

tolga7t
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Feb 2007, 10:44 am

Caffeine, aspirin, enery drinks, etc. NONE of that legal stuff worked for me
I had to try pot many times in order to get stoned in like my 8th or 9th try.

Demonic_Duck
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Feb 2007, 10:48 am

Starbuline wrote:
Pot had no effect on me.

Hmm same here actually. Not that I have smoked it muchly.

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2007, 11:04 am

Droopy wrote:
I didn't like how it made me feel. All the paranoia and just not feeling like me freaked me out. I also felt like I was doing something bad.

Naughty governments gave you those feelings. For shame on them. If anyone gets paranoid while smoking pot, it's because of reasons like that; "Fear of Getting Caught" (A book I'll write on Marijuana uses - A real life study).

I always like to ask people what they are thinking about while they are paranoid.

If you don't get high the first time, I think that sucks because of all the times I've been high, I thought that was the best.

You will get high. You may just need to smoke a bit more.

P.S. I'm the "Focused" smoker.

Revenant
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2007, 11:23 am

Yep, that's a great advice for destroying yourself.

Perhaps bad, paranoid experiences is rather the bodys reaction to a harmfull chemical?
Sympathetic nervous fires are the bodys way of telling you to stop doing something because its dangerous.

Yep, smoke some more to ensure that you destroy your liver, kidney and brain function as well as disabling your hypothalamus-tersticular(or ovarian if you're female) pituitary axis.

Then you can sit back for the rest of your life enjoying all your dopamine being converted to epinephrine which is the result of a permanent change in protein synthesis(people don't like the synonymous term "gene expression").

I think Corvus idea is great. Smoke lots of pot. We need more destroyed people. Then I wouldn't feel so lonely when you join me cursing marijuana when your life too, is destroyed.

Or we can just sit back and laugh at the ignorant fools destroying themselves and say "I can't wait to hear them cry when theyre gone".

biostructure
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2007, 3:32 pm

Starbuline wrote:
Pot had no effect on me.

For me it also had no effect until the third time, and even then the effects were limited to slight light-headedness. I've only gotten any of the "classic" effects once. One of the most interesting effect was that listening to music through headphones had a sort of "surround sound" effect, like it was coming from everywhere inside my head. Aside from that, I also had an increased ability to ignore things outside of my vision, a slight floating sensation, and a mildly increased appetite. No profound thoughts or interesting emotions, though.

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2007, 4:40 pm

Revenant wrote:
Yep, that's a great advice for destroying yourself.

Just because you lost control of YOUR self doesn't mean others will. But, I guess its better, if kids do drugs, they get advice from a drug addict from the street, right? I tell ALL sides of a story, you tell one and use a "fear" tactic as your defense with your personal life as "proof."

Quote:
Perhaps bad, paranoid experiences is rather the bodys reaction to a harmfull chemical?
Sympathetic nervous fires are the bodys way of telling you to stop doing something because its dangerous.

Perhaps its from the fact its illegal and many people fear being "caught." If that "fear" was removed, then what paranoia remains? Everyone I know who has smoked pot, myself included, as had this feeling before. Again, we only can use a what if scenario because we'll never know.

Quote:
Yep, smoke some more to ensure that you destroy your liver, kidney and brain function as well as disabling your hypothalamus-tersticular(or ovarian if you're female) pituitary axis.

Kids, this is the part where Revenant posts hospital statistics of those who smoked pot and are now suffering for it. OH wait, there arent any real publications for that because its not that big of an issue. BTW, your info was from a guy selling something (cough, biased, cough). Lets take a peak into the troubles obesity has and focus on a REAL issue

Quote:
Then you can sit back for the rest of your life enjoying all your dopamine being converted to epinephrine which is the result of a permanent change in protein synthesis(people don't like the synonymous term "gene expression").

This is where you list how healthy YOU are by listing the things you eat, exercise routines, sleep patterns. If you're going to preach health class then I expect you do be a model citizen.

Quote:
I think Corvus idea is great. Smoke lots of pot. We need more destroyed people. Then I wouldn't feel so lonely when you join me cursing marijuana when your life too, is destroyed.

Revenant is now blaming "marijuana" for his "choices" he made. Instead of blaming himself, responsibility, or accountability, he chose "marijuana" for everything bad. Perhaps you and Ken can get together and go bowling and blame things.

Quote:
Or we can just sit back and laugh at the ignorant fools destroying themselves and say "I can't wait to hear them cry when theyre gone".

So, its been around for thousands of years . . hmm.. when are they going to start crying?

Marijuana = not the healthiest thing but not this bad :roll:.

Kids, make your choice and be responsible with it. 8)

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2007, 4:48 pm

Oh come on. There's now three threads about pot. Aren't we getting a little too obessessed on this? I never smoked pot, never drunk any hard licker nor have I drink any alohol. All pot is going to do is destory you.