Page 6 of 6 [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2013, 6:05 am

Stalk wrote:
octobertiger wrote:
Stalk wrote:
A guy would even wear that shirt proudly and fend of all the comments he would get from his friends.

Really? If it was done as a joke, yes. Otherwise, I certainly wouldn't wear it. In fact, I'd eat it sooner than wear it. And I know I'm not alone on this. Is that the way the majority of men would act?

I exaggerated :)

It was to show the differences between the guy and the girl.

The guy would probably wear it if she played some emotional manipulation on him. But the point is, he isn't going to break up because of a gift.

I got a lousy christmassy jumper as a gift from my ex on the mail(dad controls all mail, thats how they saw it).
It was literally 4 reindeers doing it(and if you asked my mum it was 4 male reindeers because they all had horns)

Every now and then I wear said sweater and I had it as a profile picture on a social network as a joke which was extremely well received it even dissapears from my room now and then.
Why?
My mum has visitors and she just "needs" to show them the sweater.

Its a bit of a extreme case(been hiding any interactions with females since I was 12 because they started judging any female I was doing a class project with)but I honestly doubt ex/anyone in her family would have reacted well to the same joke-y sweater from me.

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2013, 6:19 am

spongy wrote:
Stalk wrote:
octobertiger wrote:
Stalk wrote:
A guy would even wear that shirt proudly and fend of all the comments he would get from his friends.

Really? If it was done as a joke, yes. Otherwise, I certainly wouldn't wear it. In fact, I'd eat it sooner than wear it. And I know I'm not alone on this. Is that the way the majority of men would act?

I exaggerated :)

It was to show the differences between the guy and the girl.

The guy would probably wear it if she played some emotional manipulation on him. But the point is, he isn't going to break up because of a gift.

I got a lousy christmassy jumper as a gift from my ex on the mail(dad controls all mail, thats how they saw it).
It was literally 4 reindeers doing it(and if you asked my mum it was 4 male reindeers because they all had horns)

Every now and then I wear said sweater and I had it as a profile picture on a social network as a joke which was extremely well received it even dissapears from my room now and then.
Why?
My mum has visitors and she just "needs" to show them the sweater.

Its a bit of a extreme case(been hiding any interactions with females since I was 12 because they started judging any female I was doing a class project with)but I honestly doubt ex/anyone in her family would have reacted well to the same joke-y sweater from me.

haha, I hear you.

Here is a scene from Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Sarah Marshall (Kristen Bell) gave Aldous Snow (Russell Brand) a shirt to wear and played some sulking before he wears it. In this scene you will see his way of how he treats it and her reaction to it.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBoPQUIowHY[/youtube]

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2013, 9:02 am

ValentineWiggin wrote:
Solvejg wrote:
Women tend to want to have a set of rules in their minds that follow a certain pattern. Anyone or anything that deviates from this is seen not as a something differant and unique but as something that may prove them wrong and needs to be brought down.

I really do find the exact opposite-

So do I.