No 12%  12%  [ 4 ]
Who cares 18%  18%  [ 6 ]
It's not broadcast where I live 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 34

Dellingr
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Nov 2009, 10:27 pm

Seaon 1-great, enjoyable, even if some characters are idiots and everyone's sh***y at sharing infomation with each other
Season 2-the writers took a direction that didn't really work (although the writers strike robbed it of a chance to work properly if it was going to)
first half of season 3-OH GOD NO!! !! new lows
second half of season 3-slowly redeeming itself
season 4 so far-I like it, not 100% on the carnival subplot but it's written well and people have common sense now and share information, even the blatant ratings-bait lesbian subplot seems maturely and believably written and acted thus far, I do hope the goodness lasts :)

DNForrest
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2009, 2:24 am

The first season was amazing, but then it went to crap when Bryan Fuller left to do Pushing Daisies.

Capper7
Raven
Raven

06 Aug 2010, 9:30 pm

I wouldn't be saying this if it wasn't true. Heroes has been cancelled after four seasons that incorporated five volumes. NBC & Tim Kring hope to put together some kind of TV movie/special to give a proper ending. I'm really bummed and I know a good sized group of people are, too. Yes, rating declined; but millions of people still tuned in to watch until what turned out to be the end. Granted, it turned out to be less than other shows, but that's beside the point. Those who appreciate this series as a whole remember it for what it was and will take DVDs of the show for many spins.

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2010, 10:09 pm

Capper7 wrote:
I wouldn't be saying this if it wasn't true. Heroes has been cancelled after four seasons that incorporated five volumes. NBC & Tim Kring hope to put together some kind of TV movie/special to give a proper ending. I'm really bummed and I know a good sized group of people are, too. Yes, rating declined; but millions of people still tuned in to watch until what turned out to be the end. Granted, it turned out to be less than other shows, but that's beside the point. Those who appreciate this series as a whole remember it for what it was and will take DVDs of the show for many spins.

What the hell is your problem? Why couldn't you have made a new thread rather than bump a thread thats over a year old. I mean seriously!

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2010, 8:09 am

I watched it a couple of times, but it's hard for to imagine myself really liking the show.

Cheeseroyale34
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Aug 2010, 1:24 pm

I watched the first season and the second season of the show. The first season was probably one of the best things that I have seen on TV, and I think that it should have been left as a miniseries after it ended. The second season for me was a disaster, and I did not really watch the third and fourth season that much because I didn't like the direction that the show was going.

I am a huge fan of Hiro though, such a funny character.