Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Guede
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Nov 2013, 6:07 am

Ok I just had a random thought and no idea if it will work.

But basically, I think that a person's date of birth tells a lot of that particular person.

So the research that I am thinking of doing, is whether the date of birth actually shows Autism or not.

I know it sound crazy, and maybe I am, but do you think it is feasible to try?

If you want to help me in my research, comment your details as such:

Date of birth: DDMMYYYY
Suspected Diagnosis (if any):

that's it, no names, and no country or whatever else.

But let me know if I should set up a survey if the privacy is needed?

Cheers!

PS. Its a personal research of mine, so no data will be shared with any others (except maybe a table form of my results...)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2013, 7:35 am

Astrology by another name ... :roll:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Guede
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Nov 2013, 7:46 pm

haha, well it does sound like astrology but its not.

its actually a number system, heard of numerology? something like that but somewhat different.

numerology is based on 1 to 9 you see, so statistically, if there is no relevance of numbers or date of birth to a person's characteristics, then statistically, the ratio of each number to a person should be 1/9 right? meaning every 9 people should have the character number 1 though 9.

However, my research on actors so far produce a 1/7 chance for an actor to be born on a 1. Not 1/9, but 1/7. AND a 1/10 chance to be born on a 6. It makes sense when we see 1 as extroverted while 6 as introverted, so it makes sense that actors tend to be more extroverted and thus, more are born 1s as compared to 6s.

In addition, astrology or any other form of metaphysics does not indicate whether a person has autism, ADHD, depression etc etc as well, so i am looking at a statistically point of view :)

Does it make sense to you? And would you help out? :)

PS Being born on 1s seems to have a higher correlation to mental related issues such as depression, but I didn't really track the actors' conditions, just wanted to see a general view of actors.