Do extremely social extroverted people make you sick?

Page 5 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 10:48 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
^^^

got some rabbit ones feeling lazy :wink:
:D

Wreck It Ralph

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 10:49 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
skibum wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
skibum wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
skibum wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
Codyrules37 wrote:
nope not at all...

socializing is actually good for you, never mind what the haters think.

Oh I'm sorry, I hadn't realised that doing something that exhausts me to the point of being too tired to read was good for me. I'll do it more, Doctor.
Yeah, being totally stressed and strung out to the point of meltdown and aneurism concerning migraine is the best thing I need. Yeah okay. I think I'll just hang out with you Who Am I. We can sit together and just stare at trees and lakes and listen to birds chirping while Cody socializes. Oh no wait, maybe we should socialize and nearly kill ourselves like I did driving home the other day since I was so stressed and exhausted from the socializing I could barely keep my car from going off the road. But since it's so good for us, I don't know, maybe we should just learn to get better at it.

Give me a break man, isn't that part of the definition of Autism? I'll just hang out in a quiet spot with you Who Am I.

I like your plan. :) Can I bring a book?
Absolutely. I might even bring a music theory or ski technique book. That actually sounds heavenly. Just sitting by the lake reading. That's my idea of a great day. :)

Ooohhhh, that music theory textbook might be a dangerous thing. I'll go into lecture mode. :P
LOL!! We'd have a blast together. Funny how Aspies can have so much fun with the technical stuff! :D

I was in the car with a couple of friends and they asked me to explain the purpose of double accidentals. Best 5 minutes of my life.
LOL!! I know what you mean. Don't get me started with technical ski stuff or swimming technique! :D

Wreck It Ralph

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 10:50 pm

skibum wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:
^^^

got some rabbit ones feeling lazy :wink:
:D

I'll be waiting....

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 10:54 pm

No more than anyone else.

neobluex
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2013, 9:18 am

Extremely extroverted people usually use figured language and speak faster than I can process. They always want to start a conversation with me (as with everyone), they talk about talk about very, very personal stuff, they don't let me speak more than two sylables, etc.
It's overwhelming.

micfranklin
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2013, 3:27 pm

Somewhat related to this, but Cracked does throw some points around every now and then.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-misleadin ... et-people/