Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Nov 2013, 1:58 pm

Thank you very much :) I am glad you enjoyed it

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2013, 2:38 am

You're getting better but you still have to work on your timing. It lags when you start singing. Practicing along to a drum machine would help a lot.

I was looking at Ed Sheeran on PBS and started thinking about your potential. You definitely have the looks, now all you have to do is incorporate some good ol' talent into it and the record companies will come running.

fibonaccispiral777
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Nov 2013, 5:53 am

redrobin62 wrote:
You're getting better but you still have to work on your timing. It lags when you start singing. Practicing along to a drum machine would help a lot.

I was looking at Ed Sheeran on PBS and started thinking about your potential. You definitely have the looks, now all you have to do is incorporate some good ol' talent into it and the record companies will come running.

You're very musically perceptive, just thought I would say. Yes, I struggle to keep up with the pace of the guitar at the point so I'll have to slow it down at the beginning so my voice doesn't lag at all. Oh cool, yes I am a big fan of Ed Sheeran, very talented guy. Slightly cliche at times but talented nevertheless. Ah thank you so much, that means alot :)