High-paying, low stress jobs list - Aspie ideal!

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

RobsPlanet
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Dec 2013, 8:30 pm

Acedemic proof-reading. You can do it from home and just have to correct grammar and re-write sentences that don't flow.

Mitrovah
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Dec 2013, 12:30 pm

Working at a Parking Lot, low stress, repetitive work, customers may argue but they will acquiesce easily because they want you to raise the gate and get their car out, })

jloome
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Dec 2013, 6:58 pm

My problem right now is that my long-time career -- as a newspaper reporter -- has been eaten by the botton-line bargain-basement ***canning of the media in general.

It was already too stressful for me anymore, though. I only managed it for years because I was undiagnosed and monumentally narcissistic about my abilities.

I have no idea what I'm going to do now. Communications, I suppose, which I'm quite good at but which isn't the most rewarding sometimes... Hopefully I can snag something in the social work sector or a non-profit. Won't pay as well but it's good for the soul.

managertina
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2013, 10:56 pm

I'm in library management. I don't have to deal as much with the public, but I do order books through catalogues. Of course, I have to manage staff, but my hours are more stable. It's my special interest and I am lucky.

leftyspinner
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Jul 2014, 1:54 am

Those jobs all sound stressful to me!