11 Nov 2013, 1:36 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlu6pQiRHwc[/youtube]

wreck1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Nov 2013, 1:37 pm

TallyMan wrote:
wreck1 wrote:
But how do explain that women here in Norway when they grow older they leave their men? In the western society then women are with their men for short whiles and go search for another. The man is helpless because of all the power the government gives to women. And neither the men or women are happy. I talked with some friends about this and they mean that I should beg for sex. But a man whom begs and cries for sex although he wants is not really attractive. And would a woman stay with a man who begs for sex?

Everything you said there is totally irrelevant. You do not hit women, full stop. If you continue trying to argue that such brutality is justified you will be banned from this site. Such aggressive sexism is not welcome.

It is your women in the west that are agressive you f**k. You have too much freedom. Maybe I shouldnt be here! I dont exactly die for one moment of looking at your face. And I will marry one arab girl and i will never give birth with a sexually forward woman. Coward. Look at your picture, is that you? It is a shame that you look so wise but are ignorant as s**t.

MY honor cant be touched. Bann me, I'd be glad too. At least I wont experience torture from your filthy hands. Did you ever see my other posts?

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 1:39 pm

wreck1 wrote:
TallyMan wrote:
wreck1 wrote:
But how do explain that women here in Norway when they grow older they leave their men? In the western society then women are with their men for short whiles and go search for another. The man is helpless because of all the power the government gives to women. And neither the men or women are happy. I talked with some friends about this and they mean that I should beg for sex. But a man whom begs and cries for sex although he wants is not really attractive. And would a woman stay with a man who begs for sex?

Everything you said there is totally irrelevant. You do not hit women, full stop. If you continue trying to argue that such brutality is justified you will be banned from this site. Such aggressive sexism is not welcome.

It is your women in the west that are agressive you f**k. You have too much freedom. Maybe I shouldnt be here! I dont exactly die for one moment of looking at your face. And I will marry one arab girl and i will never give birth with a sexually forward woman. Coward. Look at your picture, is that you? It is a shame that you look so wise but are ignorant as sh**.

MY honor cant be touched. Bann me, I'd be glad too. At least I wont experience torture from your filthy hands. Did you ever see my other posts?

Your honour is dirty by your own doing. You are now banned from WrongPlanet. Goodbye and good riddance.

albedo
Toucan
Toucan

11 Nov 2013, 2:14 pm

Do you need anymore proof that Mohamed was not a good example to anyone....

People who follow this willingly are idiots, or simply not well informed.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 3:11 pm

albedo wrote:
Do you need anymore proof that Mohamed was not a good example to anyone....

People who follow this willingly are idiots, or simply not well informed.

I can say from personal experience, Wreck is not empirical proof of the default muslim mindset.

He's a convenient idiot and the extreme sort whose example that the resident Islam bashers like to wheel out time and time again.

My deviant art profile

iBlockhead
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Nov 2013, 4:33 pm

wreck1 wrote:
but i dont have any backup for this informtion, i havent done research

"Research" would include clicking on the channel to see what its bias is.

I think this is a first: a video on a channel supporting Pam Geller, etc. is used to PROMOTE fundamentalist Islam.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 4:42 pm

i'm 50 percent sure that Wreck 1 is a troll trying to bait and cause drama. I refuse to believe anyone is that stupid.

He's probably no more muslim than I am.

My deviant art profile

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

11 Nov 2013, 4:57 pm

^ He was banned just a few posts earlier than yours, and this thread should go with him.