Did anyone here watched No Ordinary Family

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 4:07 am

I really like this series, but I watched just a few episodes, It's pity that that the show has only one season.

Which character do you like the most?

My favorite is JJ or rather his power: superintelligence.
I've never been good at math which truly hated, but mostly for the fact that not
I could understand it. I have great respect and envy for the mathematically gifted people :D
What is your favorite character and what power would you like to have?

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 5:43 am

I saw it briefly. Didn't see enough of it to have any favorites.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 2:18 pm

I am a big fan of science fiction, I looked all the Star Trek series except the original from the 60's. Also I like the Fringe and X-Files, and Supernatural

Recently I came across a very interesting series is aimed at a younger audience but I liked it, the show is titled "No Ordinary Family" which tells the story of familly that obtained super-ability in airplane accident, obtained , the most impressive to me boy named JJ ability of mathematical dump (a bit like me: D) has become a mathematical super-genius. I love that series, I love it, unfortunately, has only one season: (

As for the show it reminded me of Star Trek, there was a theme augments , people undergoing genetic manipulation that made them more intlligent, stronger and smarter, which was banned by the United Federation of Planets, because it gave them an unfair advantage. I thought about it after seeing the episode in which JJ's parents learned of his super-abilities, his mother wanted him ban to play football because it is unfair to the other players(Hi was wimpy kid who gained place in field thanks to his abilities ) When I saw it I thought of augments from Star Trek DS9 watched all the series, DS9, VOY, ENT. I especially recommend the series Star Trek: Deep Space 9, one of the main characters is augments not say that as it would spoil the fun as you would be tempted to ever see;-) What I highly recommend the Deep Space 9 is the most interesting part of the Star Trek universe.

Sorry for my English, but I use Google Translate :D