Page 7 of 8 [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2014, 4:59 pm

lotusblossom wrote:
I feel very lonely,

it would be great to feel liked and to feel loved, Ive not felt loved in years.

I really want a hug, to wrap my self up in someone and press hard against them and sink into their strength, ahh bliss.

Seconded!! ! Plus lots of physical intimacy!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2014, 5:27 pm

Add me. I'm pissed off at being messed around.

Done. I might as well have a big stamp across my forehead that reads "Unattractive".

Last edited by smudge on 07 Jun 2014, 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2014, 5:39 pm

I feel I am destined to be nothing more than just another notch on someone's belt.

In other words, I feel like the only reason anyone would want me is fear of dying alone.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2014, 7:57 pm

smudge wrote:

Done. I might as well have a big stamp across my forehead that reads "Unattractive".

Get a dove as Iron Mike Tysoon (the man) once said " what I like about these birds and what you can't get from humans and that's loyalty "

The only thing thats likely to piss you off about them smudge is their poo poo's and their cooing at 4 am :D

KindOf
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Jun 2014, 6:47 am

aussiebloke wrote:
smudge wrote:

Get a dove as Iron Mike Tysoon (the man) once said " what I like about these birds and what you can't get from humans and that's loyalty "

The only thing thats likely to piss you off about them smudge is their poo poo's and their cooing at 4 am :D

Are doves social animals? I don't know, but if they are that's a pretty good idea... and I wouldn't mind cooing at 4 am.

Animal love is straightforward and doesn't revolve around money, sex, or just using someone they don't even like.

PsychTheDragon
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Jun 2014, 8:54 am

add me too please ;-;

Loneliness sucks...

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2014, 5:04 pm

Yes very social , very friendly :)

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2014, 5:11 pm

I want a strong, calm man to sink into, telling me everything is going to be alright. And *not* telling me that he feels an immediate connection with me. :? Just...shut up.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2014, 5:25 pm

smudge wrote:
I want a strong, calm man to sink into, telling me everything is going to be alright. And *not* telling me that he feels an immediate connection with me. :? Just...shut up.

So you don't love me back Smudgie :wink:

Like I said get a Dove , bird , anything ....

KindOf

12 Jun 2014, 5:27 pm

Cats! Get cats!

Davin
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Jun 2014, 2:39 am

I've been alone for what seems like a long time. I was married for almost seven years, then I got divorced about three years ago, and I isolated myself from everything but work for a year. Then I started talking to friends and family and seeing a therapist once a month. Then a few months ago I started to hangout with some new people. I've also been moderately active on a few internet forums throughout, though I don't post much about my personal life.

I was very lonely right after the divorce. I was surprised by it... I've always had problems reading signs, I need people to tell me what they're feeling because I can't tell. So anyway, I felt very lonely for about a year. Then it went away and I felt fine for about a year. Then I started to get a lonely feeling every once in a while. But now it's happening more often. I am trying to make a few friends, but I don't think that's going to fix my loneliness.

I don't know what to do. I know some here have found success on dating sites, but I would need a lot of help with that because I cannot answer personality questions, nor describe myself. I used to meet people at school, work, parties and just hanging out with friends, but I've been slowly losing friends since college until I had none left, well at least none left that still lives near me.

I had a cat (that I had since before the marriage), but she died about a year ago.

I've rewritten this several times, deleted it and restarted and come back for a few days now. So I'm just going to post it as is.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2014, 4:04 am

KindOf wrote:
Cats! Get cats!

I did say anything ....

Shebakoby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 3:34 am

what does being lonely even feel like? :?

AnotherLevel88
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Jun 2014, 3:21 pm

Schoolwise and professionally everything is working out great. Personally, my life is in a rut. Feeling alone, uncomfortable in my own skin and discouraged. I want to be able to make a connection but it always ends in a disaster. And real life has gotten in the way of myself and my friends this summer so I have all the time in the eorld to be in my own feelings. It sucks...

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2014, 5:39 pm

Been rejected three times in three years, though the first and third time weren't straight-up rejections, just them ignoring me, which is way worse than just being friend-zoned?or twin-zoned, as I was the second time. I'm sixteen though, so it's not like I can parade around with a 'forever alone' banner, but seeing how little my looks have changed and how unlikable I am, I have high doubts things will be too much better in the future. At least I don't expect them to be.

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2014, 12:54 am

Meh, I actually haven't been feeling terribly lonely as of lately, and am actually quite happy and content with myself.

Not really going to bother searching for a soulmate, because let's face it, that's not a very good tactic to use... I'll just let him find me, as cheesy as that sounds. :wink: