Ridiculed for trying to find love?

Page 4 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2014, 8:54 am

I am afraid to date and get into relationships because I think people will immediately notice that I an weird and that there is something wrong with me.

qawer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2014, 9:12 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
I am afraid to date and get into relationships because I think people will immediately notice that I an weird and that there is something wrong with me.

Definitely, one should be careful.

And keeping a NT facade is really not an option if you decide to live together. That means no down time (LoL having a relationship is a serious job, not an enjoyment :D )

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2014, 2:01 pm

qawer wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

And keeping a NT facade is really not an option if you decide to live together. That means no down time (LoL having a relationship is a serious job, not an enjoyment :D )

I think having a relationship is an enjoyment too. I really enjoyed my last 'relationship'.

I am afraid to date online because of the moment we will see eachother in real life for the first time. What if I don't have anything to say? What if he notices my quircks? What if I come across as totally goofy. I am so afraid to fail, creep guys out and disappoint them.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2014, 9:21 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
qawer wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

I think having a relationship is an enjoyment too. I really enjoyed my last 'relationship'.

I am afraid to date online because of the moment we will see eachother in real life for the first time. What if I don't have anything to say? What if he notices my quircks? What if I come across as totally goofy. I am so afraid to fail, creep guys out and disappoint them.

use his profile to make a list of topic and use that to start conversation. would be my guess, i've only been on 2 dates and one was non stop talking the other just wanted a free meal. but thats what i'd do if i was worried about not speaking

quircks can be cute and attractive depends on the person.
whats wrong with being goofy? i find goofy, silly, playful very attractive and fun, though i'm those things so thats probably why.
I don't think you can fail or creep guys out or disappoint them unless they are not that interested in you.
as long as you aren't constantly asking for food while playing on your gameboy ds, or telling stories of past sex. that was my 2nd date she wouldn't share any info either.

my friend introduced me to this lady and we chated so much for few weeks, when we finely met we both sat in silence glancing at each other out of shyness, the only thing that disappointed me was her putting the rose on the table and leaving it, eventually i worked up my courage to talk to her.

with the right guy he won't mind if your shy and quiet and he'll try to start conversations, just don't withdraw more and try to have fun.

how would a lady be creepy o.O only ever heard of guys being called that.