From which type of man would you run away the fastest?

Page 4 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

From which type of man would you run away the fastest?
The overly attached man 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
Men obsessed with marriage 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
The hunk with no brains 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Men who are always looking for a fight 11%  11%  [ 8 ]
The complainer 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Men cheating on their girlfriend / wife 22%  22%  [ 16 ]
The elitist 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
"Mommy's boy" ( they treat their women more like a mother that nurses them rather than a partner) 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Men who can't stop bragging about themselves 5%  5%  [ 4 ]
Men with strong traditional gender role beliefs (they live in 1920's America or victorian era England) 19%  19%  [ 14 ]
Other (specify) 10%  10%  [ 7 ]
I don't get laid by men 25%  25%  [ 18 ]
Total votes : 73

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2013, 2:08 pm

WaraFujiAng wrote:
Guys who pretend to be bad

bearsandsyrup
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Dec 2013, 1:35 am

Other-- the hunk with no brains, men who are always looking for a fight, the complainer, men cheating on their spouse, the elitist, the Mommy's boy, men who can't stop bragging about themselves, and men with traditional gender roles.

I was extremely picky in my choice for my mate-- due to my spiritual beliefs, I knew that I deserved someone who would edify me and make me very happy. It's why I went a year or two between boyfriends in college. My husband exceeded all of my requirements-- he is loyal to a fault, he adores me, he is incredibly understanding of my meltdowns and social anxiety (aka reclusiveness), he takes care of all of the chores when I've had a rough day with our daughter and don't have the energy to do them, he cooks dinner most nights, etc.

I needed an equal contributor in every way and someone who would see me as an equal on his level. That's who I found and I feel indescribably blessed for it-- I literally thank God daily for providing me with him. Because honestly, if he hadn't come along, I'd probably be single for quite a long time.

Draka
Raven
Raven

02 Dec 2013, 11:53 am

I voted for the cheaters because I value loyalty, but the fighters, the traditionalists, and the angry complainers (whiny complainers I can tolerate) would be almost as bad.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2013, 7:13 pm

An angry complaining woman mad at me for something I did, sounds like a top notch lady who won't put up with dumb stuff.
As for men, the last one suits me the best.
You could say I'm a guy who laughs hysterically at random jokes and serious statements, most women would run away from that.
"Your ability to laugh at serious matters will take you far" I have yet to see this work out.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2013, 11:16 pm

Whichever one treats me badly.