Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

fibonaccispiral777
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Nov 2013, 6:58 am

Do you have it? Every single area of my body seems ticklish when being touched by someone else.

Wags
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Nov 2013, 8:03 pm

I have extremely sensitive skin. It gets very red in temperature differences, and a lot of the time it'll get red for no reason.

Autism_Us
Raven
Raven

29 Nov 2013, 9:11 pm

I am an NT but am extremely ticklish! My fiancé is an Aspie and isn't nearly as sensitive as I am but I think I am an exception because I know nobody else who is like me. But he does have his sensitive spots that he can barely handle being touched.

fibonaccispiral777
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Nov 2013, 10:51 am

Autism_Us wrote:
I am an NT but am extremely ticklish! My fiancé is an Aspie and isn't nearly as sensitive as I am but I think I am an exception because I know nobody else who is like me. But he does have his sensitive spots that he can barely handle being touched.

Yeah, I am exactly the same and cannot be touched at all, especially very lightly. Hugging is absolutely fine because quite a lot of pressure is being applied but I am the same, I am extremely ticklish and even the slightest touch onto my body causes me to break out into a ticklish frenzy :) I was just curious whether or not this had something to do with autistic people apparently not liking being touched and it not being about that they don't want to but that they can't because they have more sensitive nerves in their skin. I suppose not though considering you do not have the condition and yet are very ticklish! :)