Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2013, 5:53 pm

Howdy.

I just wanted to encourage you with a story. I was sitting on my pc, and got a friend request. I accepted it. Anyways, so I messaged her with the words "STALKER! XD". And from there it went really random. Regardless, we got all flirty and met up. We cuddled, I kissed her a bit, held hands, and talk. IDK if she is interested, but if putting her leg on my inner thigh is any indication, along with cuddling, I think it might be ;) . Keep up the fight .

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2013, 7:07 pm

:thumright: Go dawg!

I stole my wife from one of my fraternity brothers way back in the day. That was actually the easy part--the guy was an abusive jerk, and her friends really, REALLY didn't like the guy. It became our mission to make sure she didn't get anywhere near this guy ever again, and we ended up getting him arrested for harassing her after the breakup.

The hard part was getting that first kiss. She made me WORK for it. Worth it, it was.

Sounds like you're already in. Just go with it. If things don't go any further than that, at least you made it this far. Thanks for spreading the encouragement. There are plenty out there who need it.

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2013, 7:52 pm

Definitely. I am wondering when to post the big A . I am thinking after we screw. Might explain things a bit better. But yeah, its kinda funny, we are opposites, but we cuddle rather well. So regardless, keep fighting. You never know if you are an fb add away from a date. :D