Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2013, 3:45 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/US/newlyweds-accu ... d=21134460

danmac
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2013, 4:19 pm

one more reason not to answer a craigslist ad?

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2013, 10:20 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/newlyweds-accused-thrill-kill-craigslist-murder/story?id=21134460

Please tell us why we would find something interesting if we click on the link.

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2013, 10:22 am

^^Well, apparently the couple had tried this trick on other people before this one, but they were not successful.

AutisticMillionaire
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Dec 2013, 1:09 pm

Should have hired an Assassin of the Silk Road, before they closed that down. Craig's list assassins....funny. It's Soooo 1990s, why not just hire an assassin from the old "Soldier of Fortune" magazines from the 1980s if they want to go retro. (Ahhh... the day's when assassins worked semi-publicly...)

I'm not a criminal, but If I was was going to hire an assassin...I'd use the deepnet today, not Craigslist.

True Story. When I was a kid, I spread a rumor that my friends mom killed his first dad as a joke.

Eight months later his Mom hired a pair of black guys to break in and beat his stepdad to death with ball-pein hammers. They killed his step dad and when they were arrested, they admitted they killed him for [i]"2 two liter bottles of Soda and a Pizza Kings Pizza"
. [/i] (To be fair that was the best pizza sold ever.)

Well the rumor and mean song we wrote 8 months back about his mom killing his dad resurfaced, and he left school and never forgave me because of it. Point is, I guess....times have sure changed since. :)

"What do I care about law? Ain't I got the power?"
Cornelius Vanderbilt

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2013, 5:34 pm

AutisticMillionaire wrote:
Should have hired an Assassin of the Silk Road, before they closed that down. Craig's list assassins....funny. It's Soooo 1990s, why not just hire an assassin from the old "Soldier of Fortune" magazines from the 1980s if they want to go retro. (Ahhh... the day's when assassins worked semi-publicly...)

A cop from the Pheonix, Arizona area told me about 25 years ago that the police were kept informed of the identities of everyone in their jurisdiction who subscribed to Soldier of Fortune. I always wondered whether or not that was true.