Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

JML101582
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2013, 3:03 pm

RAW's episode on Monday was one of the best episodes not only in the WWE Universe era, but in the near 21 year history of the show. Seattle has the best and most knowledgeable fans so I still don't see why WWE hasn't come to the Evergreen State very often. The crowd certainly got the biggest pops I've seen in a long time especially for home state hero Daniel Bryan. He should put up the 12th Man flag for the Seahawks game next season. Marcia Barrett, Jay Ainsley, and I are proud fans of both the Seattle Seahawks and the WWE so I hope the latter comes back in the state of Washington as much as possible for RAW, SmackDown, house show, and/or PPV. Ever since my return to watching wrestling in 2010, I've been impressed with talent they have thus far although I would like to see Bryan and CM Punk in the main events as much as possible. Mr. McMahon, please make Seattle a wrestling town.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2013, 9:44 pm

They were in Spokane not long before, as a matter of fact. I used to go to wrestling matches years ago when they'd come through Spokane, but as of late, my wife and I have been pretty well broke. Damn it.

JML101582
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2013, 10:13 pm

I wanted to go to RAW on that date, but I just didn't have the money nor the transportation to get to the KeyArena.