Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

asp123
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Dec 2013, 4:46 pm

hello i am a 18 year old girl With asperger syndrome. I live in Norway, and I do not want to live my Whole life alone, I want a normal life With husband and lots of children and animals :)

pm me ^^

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2013, 5:54 pm

hiya Asp :) welcome to the club 8) people here have met their mates. :idea:

Fisplen
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2013, 6:01 pm

None of us do, and I can understand You're want for a companion, I myself don't have a ' True ' best friend, no one I could just talk away my problems to anyway, with my Mum I don't want to worry her with my problems so it's pretty much down to me to solve my own problems, sometimes I just lose it and sit there and cry at night but most of the time I feel alright.

Anyway I'm not looking for love, Long Distance relationships suck and plus You're too old for me, but still we could be friends I guess.
PM me.

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2013, 7:29 pm

Well, I wish you luck in finding someone, asp123. If you want an online friend send a message, if you wish.
Fisplen, I'm sorry to hear about how you have nobody to discuss your problems with. If online communication helps, I think I'm a good listener.

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

15 Dec 2013, 10:22 pm

I wish too sweetie. but not soo much as to deal with something I cannot relate to. be careful. a-holes are everywhere. my last B--chfriend was over 12 years ago. she wanted to marry me. I almost had to beat up her x. I ran away. she was nuts. tried to be intamate with another one 3 years ago. she yelled at me, and i had forseen all my stuff on the front lawn in the future. she was nuts too. when I was your age, I was a super stud. super stupid, because the good ones got serious with someone else, while I was tramping around. saw one tonight I could be with, but she is too blank for me. she wants to share everythiing, and tell me what I can and cannot do with it. never tell a man what to do with his harley. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you're willing to put up with anything, how ever wonderful, or painful it may be, you will go do it. don't really think I wanna ever date an nt again. don't want to tramp around either. I stand alone. good luck. if you are not picky, finding a man is like finding an apple that fell out of a tree. not very difficult.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2013, 4:42 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

jloome
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Dec 2013, 7:37 pm

asp123 wrote:
hello i am a 18 year old girl With asperger syndrome. I live in Norway, and I do not want to live my Whole life alone, I want a normal life With husband and lots of children and animals :)

pm me ^^

Hi Norwaspie! (see what I did there? clever, eh? okay, not really).

As someone in his 40s who is married with seven adopted pets (but no kids) I can tell you that your condition requires you to be proactive about this. It won't just happen easily, in all likelihood. You should expect your partner in life to be your best friend, really, and most aspies don't have many friends. So you'll likely find they're someone with the same interests as you. Focussing on those core attributes -- the types of books or shows you like, music, volunteering with animals -- is really your best bet. Also, don't be embarrassed at all to have a social condition! There are many advantages in life to being an aspie, so play to those strengths and look for someone for their intelligence, humor and how much they interest you, first.