'Made Of Glass', by KT Tunstall (off Invisible Empire album)

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2013, 11:59 am

It's KT Tunstall's new single! Has anyone checked it out yet? I think the entire album is pretty cool. It's a lot more low-key than her previous work. That's because it's about dealing with some hardships that KT has experienced last year.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zn-UUoaW0A[/youtube]

LookingLost
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2013, 12:23 pm

I've heard it! I like it and the album as a whole.
It is a change from a lot of her previous work, but it's interesting to hear her do new things.
Saw her perform in November, it was good.

I'm glad somebody else is interested, I haven't met many people.

:)

ictus75
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Dec 2013, 1:23 am

Her new album, as well as the Live In London album, are both great. I had front row seats for her concert here a while back and it was an amazing show. I actually prefer the solo versions of the new songs like on the live album.

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2013, 3:00 am

^So cool you guys saw her live. I haven't yet had the opportunity of seeing her play at venues here in the Netherlands. I am familiar with her live performances on shows, though, I've seen many of the Jools shows where she featured.

I'm glad she released 'Made Of Glass', as it's probably my favourite off IE//CM.

LookingLost
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2013, 8:26 am

I hope you do get the opportunity to see her at some point. :) You're right that there are pretty good videos of her live, though.