Which WP members would you pick for TEOTWAWKI?

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2013, 6:25 pm

OK, say all hell breaks loose. Martial law, gangs of armed looters roaming the streets, famine, flood, pestilence, no power or water, no internet, money isn't worth the paper it's printed on, nobody knows what will happen. However, you have some land out in the middle of nowhere with a cabin on it. You don't want to go there alone because it takes a lot of people to band together to survive something like this. The only people you get to choose from are other WP members. Who would you take and why? You can take as many or as few as you want, and for any reason.

I'll think up my list and get back to you.

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2013, 7:23 pm

Techstepgenr8tion. I think I'd want to just hide out in the woods, meditate and ponder the mysteries of the universe. When things are that crazy in the outside world, it's time to look inward. Plus, I think he owns a gun or two and that could come in handy. :)

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2013, 9:18 pm

I'm still working on my list, but I know I'd want

1. the guy who is a gunsmith, I can't remember his name. Obvious reasons. He would bring or build an arsenal.

2. the guy who has an avatar of himself holding a transmission. He is huge. And strong. Just because we are in the woods and have an arsenal doesn't mean somebody might not get past the perimeter. Also, we might need somebody to help keep order within the ranks.

3. MissIzzard. She's a country gal and knows how to grow food and lots of the country homemaking skills. I can't grow diddly squat and I can't do everything around the house by myself.

4. Fnord. He's pragmatic, smart, and thinks things through. He gets the final say on things, otherwise you'd have folks running off halfcocked doing stuff all the time. He understands strategy too.

5. Fluttershy. Yes, Fluttershy. As annoying as he is sometimes, you can tell that deep down, he just doesn't give a s**t, and somebody's got to go do the really vengeful stuff to people trying to come steal our food and all. He could probably be worked up into doing what had to be done. He's a grown man, don't let the MLP name fool you. The guy with the transmission can bulk him up so he can handle stuff. Not too much though.

6. Spongy. I like Spongy, and he's also very smart. He's also good at talking to people and calming them down. A survivalist camp of aspies trying to make it through the apocalypse would need ten Spongy's but we only have one. Conserve him, don't use up all the rational and calming talk too soon. Eventually he's gonna get sick of us and go off by himself, but until then he can keep us from either killing each other, shutting down, or saying f**k it and using up all the resources we have to rebuild the internet or try and build a Tardis to take us back to when life was normal and we had the internet. If Spongy can't talk some sense into you, then the transmission guy is gonna whip your ass for you. You'll get out of homemade jail when Fnord says you can and not before.

I'll think of more people soon.

7. Wait, that doctor too. Can't remember his name. But him. We need a doctor.

8. Maybe Alex. Because afterwards, when we rebuild the world and repopulate the planet we will need a charismatic spokeman so we can establish our government. Probably with Fnord at it's head. But we have to have somebody speak for us that nobody will just b***h slap or ignore.

9. Feralucce. Just remembered him when I said repopulate the world. His thing says he's hypersexual. This will come in handy. He gets to pick a harem of ten women from here, under 25, fertile, and not asexual, who would be willing to have a bunch of kids.

10 - 19 Feralucce's harem

Now, I'll go think of the rest. I need someone with carpentry skills, and some army guys. Carpentry skills cause we are obviously gonna need a bigger cabin.

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2013, 9:47 pm

Wow, you've really thought this out so much more thoroughly than I have. :)

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2013, 9:53 pm

blueroses wrote:
Wow, you've really thought this out so much more thoroughly than I have. :)

The year leading up to the big disappointment that was Y2K, I was one of THOSE PEOPLE.

I've put a lot of thought into surviving the apocalypse and now I just don't get excited about it anymore.

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2013, 2:35 am

Johnny77, cuz I think he mentioned having skills in this area once, and he doesn't sleep, so he'd make a good watchman.

Feralucce, because his size is imposing, and no one would mess w/ us. (Btw, he got the snip, so u may want to find a new stud, OOM.)

MagnusRex, because he has been reading up on survival and is very muscular.

Misslizard, for the same reasons u gave.

Kjas, because she's logical and smart and enemies would underestimate her cuz she's petite.

Anybody who is good w/ natural remedies and first aid.

And you, of course.

That's all I got right now.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2013, 3:08 am

metaldanielle wrote:
Feralucce, because his size is imposing, and no one would mess w/ us. (Btw, he got the snip, so u may want to find a new stud, OOM.)

I forgot about his size, so he's still in even though I didn't know about him getting fixed.

OK, now we gotta find a horny guy who wants a harem, along with ex-soldiers, a carpenter, and anything else I can think of.

Oh, and AuntBlabby and RedRobin are or were nurses. They come too.

We need more females though, we are really outnumbered here.

You can come too Danielle, since you included me in yours.

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2013, 3:44 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
metaldanielle wrote:

I forgot about his size, so he's still in even though I didn't know about him getting fixed.

OK, now we gotta find a horny guy who wants a harem, along with ex-soldiers, a carpenter, and anything else I can think of.

Oh, and AuntBlabby and RedRobin are or were nurses. They come too.

We need more females though, we are really outnumbered here.

You can come too Danielle, since you included me in yours.

Oh you don't have to find horny guys, they'll come flocking. :lol:

I like AuntBlabby, and if I'm correct, he was in the army too, so he'd be super useful.

You are gonna have trouble finding women, there just aren't as many to choose from.

Edit: I can't believe I forgot Kinme. :wall:

pete1061
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2013, 5:34 am

I don't know anyone here well enough to make any kind of a list.

So, you're all invited.

Diagnosed in 2005

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2013, 10:56 am

I almost forgot. Meems. I want Meems there.

But, she can't "stop being such a feminist" - she has to be more of one. ;-)

(inside joke)

She's a Texan, she can kick some ass. I bet you cash money.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2013, 1:08 pm

I like the people that have been mentioned.Let's not forget Tallyman ,buyerbeware.and Pondering,they like to garden..And other people that are just nice that may have no skills but could learn fast like Kraichgauer and his family.I can think of several people I'd invite,but I don't want to give a list because I don't want anyone to be left out.
I think we could kick some NT ass,us VS them on Survivor.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2013, 4:03 pm

Tim Tex

Brother Johnny

Sister Makayla

Brother Kyle

Hale Bopp

Idaho Rose

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2013, 11:55 am

So Im bumping thsi because I meant to get here earlier but it was a busy week.

Olive has selected most of our TEOTWAWKI(had to look it up) gang but I ll give a go to a couple of additions:

Dox47:someone needs to question fnord´s proposals and he is more than familiar with guns so it would probably come in handy
TheFaceOfBoo: a laugh would come in handy and Im sure he wont mind giving feralucce a hand with that repopulating task

And Im at a loss now.

Before complaining about not being on Olive´s list remember that you can go and make your own as other members appear to have done.
I think this is a light thread that can help the community losen up a bit, lets be honest we take things way too seriously

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2013, 12:14 pm

I suppose I'd have to choose the most trustworthy of people, so I know that they've got my back.

You know who you are. :D :wink: