Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2013, 5:35 pm

Here is my ideal woman:

Brunette (black to chestnut brown) in medium to long hair
Brown/hazel eyes
Intelligent especially with pop culture
Must be a fan of WWE and the NFL or at least respect my fandom
Asian, African-American, Hispanic, Caucasian, Indian, even bi-racial.
High school educated and intellectual level at the very least
4'11-5'9
Medium to Voluptuous
Must like '80s and '90s music
Likes karaoke, comic books/graphic novels, Cosplay, and comic cons
Friends first (I like to take things slow)
21-50 years old

I hope I wasn't too picky because I'm trying to be more selective than my last two girlfriends LOL!

What is your ideal man/woman?

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2013, 5:47 pm

:rendeer: Is this the request list you sent to Santa Claus? :santa:

Brianruns10
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2013, 9:43 am

My ideal woman has three components:

1) She has goals or ambitions she aspires to accomplish
2) She's eager to learn new things
3) She takes care of herself and has pride in her mental and physical well being, i.e. stays active, minds her diet and doesn't smoke.

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2013, 10:04 am

someone who will accept me the way I am.
someone of the same faith as me, and who doesn't smoke or drink.
she won't want me to change in any way, and is sympathetic to my circumstances.
a person who doesn't deem my perceived flaws as flaws at all.
someone who looks upon me with kindness. (which is not what i get from most people)
someone who is a comfort to me, when times are tough.
someone who's smile shows me she's down to earth.
she would probably be an introvert, and not someone who socializes much. however she would exude a certain confidence and steadiness around people which i sorely lack.
if she likes to cook/bake, that would be a bonus.
someone who would instantly make me feel better every time i see her.
she would also be a loyal friend and close confidant.

TheDoctor82
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2013, 4:21 pm

Taken directly from my Zoosk profile:

"someone who can match me intellectually--or at least come damn close. I often think about Ulysses/Odysseus and his wife Penelope from the Odyssey. If she can't match me perfectly intellectually, then come close enough that she at least understands *how* my mind
works. Doing that, and *still* managing to be fun and bubbly is a major plus. If she's still considerably social as well, that's fine too.

Someone who can actually keep an interesting conversation going rather than just having me do all the damn talking, as I don't really enjoy flapping my gums forever with the faintest hope that she's actually interested, engaged, and paying attention.

Accountability has to be a very high factor.

someone who consistently sets goals, and is truly passionate about forwarding her field of excellence, so much so that I'm excited to assist and support her in any way possible, and she in turn is willing to do the same for me.

Someone whose family I think highly of--don't find them to be insanely petty, and I can have a nice in-depth conversation with that isn't limited to some lame political talking points.

And of course, someone I share a lot in common with: but not just someone who tells me she likes what I do, someone who can tell me *why*, and takes a desire to know a considerable amount of the subject at hand, rather than merely just saying "she likes stuff", and sorta throwing it to the wind, as if it hasn't been all that well thought-out."

JML101582
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2013, 2:40 am

It's really hard to find somebody in my area considering there are majority of white baby boomers in my area. I have nothing against them really as I just want to meet someone my own age range. Although I'm most attracted to dark haired, bi-racial women, I'm open to all kinds of females since I have an open mind just as long as they are NOT: stupid, overly selfish, trashy, racist, and gold diggers!! Anyways, I think 2014 is going to be the year I FINALLY find the woman of my dreams. I want to thank all of you for having to put up my rants about my women problems. Enjoy the rest of 2013 and have a happy 2014!