The reason why many are single

Page 9 of 9 [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2014, 1:36 am

equestriatola wrote:
I think part of the reason for me being single is that I have NO IDEA how to socialize.

You're describing my people are single but you're not explaining
Why is it happening now. It surely isn't only because of the Internet. It can't only be because of city life .cities have been around for a very long time and is never been this bad.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

11 Jan 2014, 10:21 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
The reason why many are still single? Its simple, because were autistic and not many people like us!

Sad but true.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2014, 3:49 pm

equestriatola wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
The reason why many are still single? Its simple, because were autistic and not many people like us!

Sad but true.

I suspect many autistics don't like autistics :wink: I had a run in with a autistic lady here who claimed the men at the meet ups ethier irritated her or aroused her self pity if she where to meet me I'd do both !

I asked her if she thought it was a one way street :wink: , oddly enough I did not receive a response :wink:

is it I wonder :wink: