Friends, frenemies bullied, or just acquaintances?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

jenisautistic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2013, 5:49 pm

Okay guys this is going to be a summary of a long story that was covered over years but I'm going to try my best to help you understand. Today I saw friend of mine that I haven't seen in a year or years and we were talking about how she was doing since we had left eighth-grade in my old school.

She said that thing in high school and really change much of anything since we were in elementary school my mom was next to me and listening intently and I hadn't told her about the horrible things that endured while and my old-school so I couldn't really talk to her that much she was telling my mom how her brother teased and bullied me and everything like that and I had to stop there and say that I didn't talk color about what went on and it really wanted to talk about it to her my k -eight experience was horrible.

Me and this other girl that I was talking about were horribly abused bullied betrayed anything you could think of. And it got to the point where it would've been able to be filed under sexual-harassment.

Now that I am in high school I kind of have forgotten some of what had happened back then but this made me think.

How do I really know if the people that I talk to really like me? How do I know if someone doesn't like me or pretending or something like that? How do I know if someone's joking versus bullying? How do I know who to trust and who to ask questions and asked to help me through you know if I need it like school and life stuff.

How do I know when I should tell someone about what happened to me in the past and how I keep it from sounding like I'm a downer? How do I not be made a fool out of again or being bullied without knowing it? Have you ever experienced something like this? how did/do you deal with it?