Could not delete old search id sessions

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

TheValk
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2013, 3:17 pm

I seem to get this error message a lot when I search for new posts, followed by the video advertisement of Alex's projects. Is anybody else really irked by this? I probably shouldn't be.

Also, isn't there a way to look for new topics while logged off? A lot of the time I'm too tired to want to participate in the discussions but want to just read what others are posting to learn something new from it. The navigation while logged off isn't awfully convenient, as you have to click on specific sub sections to see if anything new is going on - unless there's something I'm missing.

buffinator
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2013, 4:00 pm

happens to everyone, be more patient and refresh the page after 10 seconds. If you click things to quickly it can screw up

You are very likely an Aspie

TheValk
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2013, 5:36 pm

Could not obtain topic watch information

Another popular one it seems. This one appears after every post.

Aren't we supported by Autism Speaks? Maybe they could contribute technical assistance to this forum. I kid, I kid. But honestly, these errors really exhaust me as an autistic.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2013, 7:28 pm

It's either because the server is packed or here, the database is somewhat corrupted? There has been many times this place has transferred servers, I've lost count or weren't active enough to know?

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2013, 2:22 am

I get the same error message when I try to see people's posting history via their profile (not that I'm stalking anyone).

MyFutureSelfnMe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2014, 1:11 pm

Everyone has been having these issues for some time.

The state of the site is pathetic and I have already pointed out to the hosting guy that I would probably cease doing business with Alex if I were him for fear of my name being associated with it. I keep hearing vague things about something that is going to happen, but nobody seems to have the horsepower to get it done.