Politically correct people stay out of my threads

Page 10 of 11 [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Davidufo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 15 Aug 2006
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 381
Location: London

27 Feb 2007, 12:21 pm

skafather84 wrote:
i have no problem with jewish people either. not every jew is a zionist. just like not every muslim is an islamist/terrorist.

i'm anti-nazi, anti-racism, anti-homophobia.

but i'm not anti-semantics.

Haha ... good for you dude
(put the haters in a bag, and let them hate each other)

:lol:



snake321
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,250

27 Feb 2007, 2:11 pm

Davidufo wrote:
ascan wrote:
Davidufo wrote:
Political correctness DOES mean being tolerant (something we should be very grateful of here, i think)


Enlighten us further, would you? What else does political correctness mean? I think to snake321, and certainly to myself, it means any real dialogue involving certain issues is stifled for fear of politically instigated repercussions. For example, say some local Muslim youths were intimidating elderly people, and this was becoming a problem for the indigenous inhabitants of a certain part of the UK. Chances are that the police would do little, the local press wouldn't report it, and those who pushed for action to be taken would be labelled as racist. And that's why nobody else would act: because being labelled racist means you can lose your job, be subject to intimidation, and even arrest and imprisonment. Who does that benefit? Only politicians, and the type of people who like to abuse the hospitality of a nation that's given them a home. Why does it occur specifically in the case I've given? Because politicians have filled the South east of the country to bursting point with foreigners of different cultures, languages and colours, with reckless negligence as regards to the impact on the people who already live here. These politicians, to protect their own positions, need to be able to control the understandable anger many feel: political correctness is one tool they use. Political correctness creates an illusion.

Davidufo wrote:
Everyone is equal...


But they are not. They never have been, and never will. Political correctness again uses an illusion to create an artificial paradigm for left wing ideology to function; it's the only place most left wing ideology can function: cloud-cuckoo-land.


:arrow: I think it's partly my point through this ... people like you have too much fear, you are afraid of treating everyone well and equally (it scares you) ...you need to feel dominant over certain groups of people. (typical right-wing-no-brainer attitude, and VERY NT) ......to make your point you yourself exaggerate, bend the truth and get things out of proportion (read your posts) ..so it's wrong of you to declare that that is down to political correctness, really.

Being politically correct in my view is simply the difference between, for example:

saying that a person is a total thicko or a spastic (..or some other derogatory name)
or
saying that the person is handicapped or disabled

The latter is the politically correct version ...not only is it a much better thing to call a person, but quite often it is more accurate to the truth, and NOT (as has been suggested) a means to hide the truth. ..same information, without needlessly hurting anyone.

[put that way, it does seem simple, but this is just an example of 'a way of thinking']
(..cave-man ..or considerate man ..and it's about time we left cave-man behind, don't ya think :wink: )


As with snake321, you should question how much your thinking about political correctness is influenced by your own racial views.
Haha ... that was the political correct version ... the other way would have been to straight-out call you a raci5t ... think about it
(you want political correcness for you ... but nobody else ... which is wrong, and unworkable ......and dangerous)



:star: Something to think about......
It is the Right-Wing anti-political correctness bunch (more-or-less) that have power currently.
They are the bunch (on the whole) who have had power for the past few years, too.
......... Just look at the lies they've spread .....the 'spin' they've used, even to their own peoples
You talk about illusions being created, and artificial bla bla bla ....but consider this:

You've already been duped by such tricks, and to keep you duped the alternatives (left/liberal/human) are portrayed to you as a danger ... to be feared (...that is evident in what you are saying here)


Dude this is the most f*****g braindead argument ever. So we're "extremely NT" because we don't follow a NT theory of mind which is already prooven flawed? Your completely full of s**t, no offense.
Dude, my brother is bisexual, mybest friends are black and brown, and your calling me racist? Because i don't suck someone's dick due to their ethnicity? Get the f**k real man. YOUR political correctness is alot more racist against them than my unbias logic. If I were black I wouldn't want someone to kiss my ass and blindly agree with everything black seperatists said just to get brownie points with me.
You want an example, illegal immigration. I'm sure your gonna go on and on about how this is a racist issue because your afraid to be called a racist by some mexican who isn't over here legally, but it's not a race-based issue at all. If white people were migrating in large numbers into the country and killing our social security i'd say the exact same thing. It's not a race issue, it's an economic issue. I'm not gonna be a p**** and let them run all over me and rob me of my retirement or social security benefits just because they BOGUSLY pull up the race card. You want a good way to destroy the American economy, keep being too p**** to call bollocks on the people who are raping America. It's not mexicans, it's more specific, it's *****ILLEGAL**** immigration, reguardless of what f*****g color their skin is.



Last edited by snake321 on 27 Feb 2007, 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,250

27 Feb 2007, 2:14 pm

Also fucktard, I never used political correctness as a leverage point to support my views. You can twist my words all you want, you call me and ascan "extremely NT" but YOUR the one turning it into an "us vs. them" thing with conservatives. Just the fact that you seemed to have practically labled me a conservative, when in fact I'm not conservative OR liberal because I don't give a f**k about tribal debates.



snake321
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,250

27 Feb 2007, 2:16 pm

PC idiots are too scared to take action on major issues because theyr afraid of being called intolerant, rather such a claim would fit or not. Apathetic can't be spelled without pathetic.



snake321
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,250

27 Feb 2007, 2:19 pm

If you wanna know why I'm angry it's because you come on here making all sorts of generalizations about me without even knowing me, you call me a racist because I don't suck up. Forget the fact that I have relatives and friends of all different genderal, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds. But do the pc thing, ignore my logic here.



snake321
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,250

27 Feb 2007, 2:34 pm

Hell do I need to call a BLACK aspie friend to varify this? Your calling me and ascan "extremely NT", ask aspie chav how "extremely NT" it is to look at facts rather than political correctness. He's black too. Hell ask en una isla, she's female too.



Davidufo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 15 Aug 2006
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 381
Location: London

27 Feb 2007, 3:20 pm

:lol: ... i rest my case

True though.. i only know you from what you've typed here ... it might be true, it might not be.

But you started a thread called 'Politically correct people stay out of my threads'
And then proceeded to have a go at political correctness, with your initial post highlighting your 'closed attitude'/arrogance (just read it) .....your other contributions have been a lot of anger all seasoned with plenty of swearing. :?


(perhaps i touched a nerve, here...either way i think i'll leave you to it)



ascan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Feb 2005
Age: 49
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,352
Location: Taunton/Aberdeen

27 Feb 2007, 4:38 pm

Davidufo wrote:
Being politically correct in my view is simply the difference between, for example:

saying that a person is a total thicko or a spastic (..or some other derogatory name)
or
saying that the person is handicapped or disabled

The latter is the politically correct version

I'd say you were describing manners, not political correctness. Manners allow us to get along together without too much friction in most areas of interaction. However, our society has, up until recently, generally recognised a need to be able to talk openly about certain issues in certain circumstances. This is loosely called freedom of speech, though I realise that freedom is never absolute. Freedom of speech and manners can co-exist: they are not mutually exclusive. In contrast, freedom of speech cannot exist where political correctness is imposed. Political correctness effectively bars causing any upset to the politically favoured minority group, even if that group is worthy of of criticism, and that criticism is necessary for a full debate of a subject.

Davidufo wrote:
As with snake321, you should question how much your thinking about political correctness is influenced by your own racial views.

I think PC extends beyond race. Safety is another issue for the PC brigade. It's very useful to them because once you've successfully indoctrinated enough of the population you have carte blanche to do what you want. And it's all for our own good! Who could complain? Who'd dare question? You can use it to justify CCTV surveillance, DNA databases, and ID cards. You can close whole road networks. You can stop people going about their everyday business; you can stop people earning a living. Safety can be used to justify just about anything — and it all too frequently is.

But going back to race, you appear to think you know my views on that subject, so to save any misunderstanding perhaps you'd care to outline how you believe they influence my opinion of political correctness? You mentioned fear. Can you expand on that?

Davidufo in reply to snake321 wrote:
... i rest my case.

You haven't made one, yet.



snake321
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,250

27 Feb 2007, 5:48 pm

Davidufo wrote:
:lol: ... i rest my case

True though.. i only know you from what you've typed here ... it might be true, it might not be.

But you started a thread called 'Politically correct people stay out of my threads'
And then proceeded to have a go at political correctness, with your initial post highlighting your 'closed attitude'/arrogance (just read it) .....your other contributions have been a lot of anger all seasoned with plenty of swearing. :?


(perhaps i touched a nerve, here...either way i think i'll leave you to it)


No dumbass, not being politically correct doesn't mean that I have to be a gratuitously offensive piece of s**t either. Just because I don't kiss an minority's ass doesnt mean I don't respect them.



snake321
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,250

27 Feb 2007, 5:49 pm

Are you sure they diagnosed you right? AS people are supposed to be intelligent



snake321
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,250

27 Feb 2007, 5:52 pm

And of coarse I won't negotiate with a ideology that makes little if any logical since, and further is used as a vessel of hate and fear mongering. yes, hate, against white, heterosexual men.



snake321
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,250

27 Feb 2007, 5:55 pm

Pc liberals= fear/hate mongering hypocritical and often fanatical behavior that we've seen from another group... Sounds disturbingly similar to the jesus nazi conservatives, doesn't it?



snake321
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,250

27 Feb 2007, 5:58 pm

In a pc world someone could get away with mass murder or genocide just because of the color of their skin or their religious background. Anyone who argued they should be prosecuted would be termed "racist" or "anti-semetic" or something to that effect, unless that person is also a minority.



skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Mar 2006
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,156
Location: New Orleans, LA

27 Feb 2007, 6:06 pm

snake321 wrote:
In a pc world someone could get away with mass murder or genocide just because of the color of their skin or their religious background. Anyone who argued they should be prosecuted would be termed "racist" or "anti-semetic" or something to that effect, unless that person is also a minority.



you have quite an extreme take on what politically correct means.....are you from california or something? i got a song you'd like.



Johnny was bad, even as a child everybody could tell
Everyone said if you dont get straight
Youll surely go to hell

But johnny didnt care
He was an outlaw by the time that he was
Ten years old
He didnt wanna do what he was told
Just a prankster, juvenile gangster

His teachers didnt understand
They kicked him out of school
At a tender early age
Just because he didnt want to learn things
(had other interests)
He liked to burn things

The lady down the block
She had a radio that johnny wanted oh so bad
So he took it the first chance he had
Then he shot her in the leg
And this is what she said
Only a lad
You really cant blame him
Only a lad
Society made him
Only a lad
Hes our responsibility
Only a lad
He really couldnt help it
Only a lad
He didnt want to do it
Only a lad
Hes underprivileged and abused
Perhaps a little bit confused

His parents gave up they couldnt influence his attitude
Nobody could help
The little man had no gratitude

And when he stole the care
Nobody dreamed that he would
Try to take it so far
He didnt mean to hit the poor man
Who had to go and die
It made the judge cry

Only a lad
He really couldnt help it
Only a lad
He didnt want to do it
Only a lad
Hes underprivileged and abused
Perhaps a little bit confused

Its not his fault that he cant believe
Its not his fault that he cant behave
Society made him go astray
Perhaps if were nice hell go away
Perhaps hell go away
Hell go away

(repeat chorus)

Hey there johnny you really dont fool me
You get away with murder
And you think its funny
You dont give a damn if we live or if we die
Hey there johnny boy
I hope you fry!



TN
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 36
Location: NC

27 Feb 2007, 6:17 pm

POLTICAL ASSHOLES Suck MY DICK


_________________
IMy name is, shakezula, the mike ruler, the old skooler, you want to trip, i bring it to ya, Frylock and im on top rock like a cop, Meatwad your up next with your knock, knock, Meatwad make the money see, Meatwad get the honeys G, ice on my fingers and im