Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Are you more attracted towards dominant or submissive men?
Dominant 56%  56%  [ 25 ]
Submissive 44%  44%  [ 20 ]
Total votes : 45

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2022, 4:00 pm

I’m attracted to men with dominant personalities but would prefer to be with someone who is independent and aloof than the dominant “what I say goes” type or the submissive type. I just want to be treated respectfully and have physical space.

I voted dominant because I’m attracted to guys who give off that vibe but I don’t want to date them.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Slailie01
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Jan 2022, 12:08 pm

I say dominant in the poll but actually me and the fiancé ( male ) are both switches in life and bedroom . There is definitely a dom and sub role involved and I'm more a sub and he is more a dom . Despite being switches there is always a more stronger side to the person .

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 12:17 pm

OlivG wrote:
I read some studies that the autistic women have higher testosterone levels than the NTs.

If that's true, that would mean autistic women have higher sex drive. And desire sex more. A natural consequence of higher levels.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2022, 11:24 pm

theprisoner wrote:
OlivG wrote:
I read some studies that the autistic women have higher testosterone levels than the NTs.

If that's true, that would mean autistic women have higher sex drive. And desire sex more. A natural consequence of higher levels.

I don’t think that’s true. I’m an autistic female who is asexual.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Ettina
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2022, 7:02 pm

theprisoner wrote:
OlivG wrote:

It's not that simple. Most hormones have complex, hard-to-predict, highly individualized effects on behavior. And often on physical functions, too. A lot of it depends on how sensitive various cells are to that hormone, and whether regulatory functions try to interfere with the hormone's effects, and so forth. Eg a type 2 diabetic produces plenty of insulin, but their cells aren't very sensitive to insulin, so the insulin they're producing has trouble actually affecting anything.