Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

salamandaqwerty
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 2:37 am

does anyone believe that aliens helped build the pyramids or we were genetically created by the lost people of Atlantis? or any conspiracies like the free masons have all the lost books from the burned library of Alexandria and plan to implement a new world order? i love conspiracy theories so much! What are peoples favorites?

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 2:41 am

There are no conspiracies, it says so in my handbook of cooked up conspiracies.

Woof Woof! Cheep Cheep!

Tokename
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Jan 2014, 3:50 am

I like the sci fi end of conspiracy theories :-) Coast to coast introduced me to a wide variety of all sorts, mostly fruitloops and some experts. :D Pyramids & aliens... I've heard some convincing stuff, including some of the supernatural area. Crystal skulls... not so much.

UndeadToaster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Jan 2014, 3:51 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAm-kbzT7xw[/youtube]
I found this extremely interesting.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 4:42 pm

Three of my favs:

A) That there is a big hollow space at the center of the earth accessible via an opening in the Earth at the North Pole wherein exist a civilization. And all of the UFO's we see come from this civilization inside the earth ( the fly out of the hole at the North Pole).

B) That there is a twin of the earth in the same orbit around the sun as the Earth, but since its always on the opposite side of the orbit from the earth its always blocked by the Sun. So we never see it. And THATs were the UFOs come from.

C) We have things backward. The Earth is a hollow ball, and we live on the INDSIDE surface of it. So when you circumnavigate the earth youre really just going around the inside of the ball (I guess that means that China is straight overhead). Trouble is that that would mean that we would all be wieghtless and floating around like astronauts. Except since the earth is slowly spinning. So there is a slight centripidal force holding us to the earth's inside surface - that we mistake for gravity.

Last edited by naturalplastic on 10 Jan 2014, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 6:44 pm

I've got a couple of those books in my private library,but I'm not that into taking over the world.I come in peace,always.

"Security is mostly a superstition.It does not exist in nature,nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.Life is either a daring adventure,or nothing." Helen Keller

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 7:40 pm

I don't believe "Aliens" gave early man help and technology, but I do believe the fallen Angels who were worshiped as gods did, I believe the book of Enoch amongst others says as much.

As for "New World Order" being a "conspiracy" whilst it might indeed be termed a conspiracy, its not a conspiracy theory, you only have to Google the amount of world leaders who use the term and I have personally had it confirmed by British Politicians that it is indeed a Global government.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 7:43 pm

The entire aliens idea - the one about visiting Earth at some point - is plausible however not likely. Space is so vast the odds of them finding our planet and visiting are extremely low. They most likely exist. Where and how far away no one knows. Maybe they don't, either. This is assuming they have figured out how to conquer interstellar space flight. This, perhaps, is mankind's greatest challenge.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 8:13 pm

I just want to be a half-dragon. Dragons are cool.

I'm making a new conspiracy altogether, just for the heck of it.

Half-dragons are real, so is inter dimensional travel, and dimensions that are merely ones that look like cgi, and their form of cgi looks like us.
There are also bigfoots and yetis who grant wishes and make killer coffe bean crops and roast the best tea. Bigfoot coffee, and Yeti chai tea, perfect.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 8:16 pm

Leprechauns yeah. Whiskers on kittens? It's possible *nods*

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 9:35 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
Leprechauns yeah. Whiskers on kittens? It's possible *nods*

Not to mention: bright satin sashes.

And snowflakes that fall on my nose, and eyelashes.

salamandaqwerty
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 9:38 pm

appletheclown wrote:

Half-dragons are real, so is inter dimensional travel, and dimensions that are merely ones that look like cgi, and their form of cgi looks like us.
There are also bigfoots and yetis who grant wishes and make killer coffe bean crops and roast the best tea. Bigfoot coffee, and Yeti chai tea, perfect.

my new favorite conspiracy theories :lol:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 10:53 pm

salamandaqwerty wrote:
appletheclown wrote:

my new favorite conspiracy theories :lol:

So does that mean that scotch comes from the Loch Ness Monster?

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 11:22 pm

Well..there is some evidence that Jesus was a Buddhist monk..

And the patriarchs..hid the real ways to gain bliss and power..from the everyday folk..so they could
control reproductive freedom..and keep people in fear ..to keep donating to the organized church coffers..

So in effect what Jesus was talking about per Christ..was just another word for Buddha hood...

So in truest effective effort what has become the Christian church..overall world wide..

Is actually antichrist in effect...

As the last thing a friggin buddhist monk attempting to achieve buddha hood..or the Christ hood that IS..

Would be doing is to engage in illusory fears..personal judgement against others..and oh my GOD most of all.. rejecting anyone for their sexual orientation..or structured religious persuasion..

As it is simply impossible to carry in ALL that negative energy into the tournament..as the dude said in the Big Lebowski movie..

To get success at Buddha hood..

That's kinda funny if ya haven't seen it..

It's actually a satire on Jesus coming again..as the dude...and no one even f*****g noticing that he's 'that' dude...

That part of it goes right over the head of most folks that watch the friggin movie..scores of times..

But them Cohen brothers that made the movie..are Jews and all of that..so it's funny as f**k to them...haha..hehe..

A thief in the night..a f*****g bowler Jesus....called the dude..in modern times...

But anyway.. i won't keep ya in suspense..

Here is the kool movie trailer..

Ya might like to see it .. if ya haven't already..seen it...

Keeping in mind the super kool satire element of it.. Jesus as the dude....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd-go0oBF4Y[/youtube]

Yeah..Jeff Bridges makes a fairly effective attempt in playing the part of the Buddhist MONK Jesus...

The Cohen Brothers who made the movie were more than well aware of the evidence for that..

And for ya information.. here is a youtube documentary from the BBC on that as well...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAaW6BYhfNM[/youtube]

Jesus as a buddhist monk..the irony is simply delicious..

In my opinion..

But as far as i'm concerned.. the power of Chi..Dao..or Qi..is the power of GOD anyway..

The real historical Jesus got that part correct ..as far as i can see...2

But the friggin fundamentalists are overall clueless on the TRUTH..

So they continue their Anti-Christ efforts with absolutely no shame..for the most part..

Sadly enough.

But still.. at least...

There is the dude.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od_6M8cFdUA[/youtube]

And yah..the dude..was twerking..well before Miley was in diapers...

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick