Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

savvyidentity
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Jan 2014, 7:53 pm

^ lol, okay. I give up, everyone wants to argue and try to imply I'm just somehow being stupid about this rather than just answer my question.

KingofKaboom
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2014, 7:54 pm

It was answered in several ways, none of which you want to hear.

savvyidentity
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Jan 2014, 8:00 pm

I did not invite debate over this, I did however explain the logic behind why I was asking. The reason for that is so people understood what I was asking for.

savvyidentity wrote:
This is a question for the (heterosexual) men. It needs a little explaining.

It seems to me that over the long run free online dating is completely useless.

So the question is, have you ever used or heard of a site that meets both of those criteria? The 'net seems to draw a complete blank on that particular question.

If I'm not interested in hearing what you have to say, it's because you're more interested in refuting what I have to say than actually answering the question. The specifics are only important for the purpose of getting feedback on what men here have actually tried that works (for paid sites).

KingofKaboom
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2014, 8:03 pm

Very few here use paid sites. Very few in general will pay for months and months to get the same results they do elsewhere. You question is one that has no one to answer it. We've refuted what you've said because it isn't true and you've made a poor analysis. I'm done following this thread.

savvyidentity
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Jan 2014, 8:12 pm

mhm, I'm sure you're all mighty kings and queens of unassailable social logic, unlike me who just must be wrong. I'm also done with this thread, and asking for any genuine feedback, because it's like this every damn time.