When a girl is warm texting, never meets up

Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

warsend
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Jan 2014, 5:04 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Man....she didn't initiate anything since October, I mean...seriously...wtf with you?

Uprising is right, I bet she has more than other 20 text-fans, so you're easily replaceable, she might replies you fast but she forgets your existence on this planet the moment you stop texting her. You might die accidentally one day, your corpse would be rotten and eaten by worms and still she'll never notice your disappearing even after your buddies declaring your death on FB. She's probably too preoccupied to upkeep the fans attention.

Chase someone else who cares about your existence for gawds' sake.

also this. You are putting this girl (debatable calling her a b***h) on a big pedestal. You are better than that man. Like Boo said, it's been almost 3 months of her not contacting you and you still think she's interested? There's girls way better than this. She's a b***h for leading you on and not being blunt, but you are being just as bad keeping contact with her when she's ignored you for 3 months.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 6:32 am

I bet she has a bf all durig these 4 years. :lol:

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 8:09 am

Some people do this:

Their primary relationship is to their inner world, and they are receptive to others only up to a point. Indeed, these types often find that their sympathy and perceptive listening have been mistaken for an overture of friendship, which they didn't intend.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 9:12 am

Stalk wrote:
Some people do this:

Their primary relationship is to their inner world, and they are receptive to others only up to a point. Indeed, these types often find that their sympathy and perceptive listening have been mistaken for an overture of friendship, which they didn't intend.

That's an interesting observation. It is also worth noting there is a world of difference between

Being friendly and Wanting to be friends

NOT the same thing at all.

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 9:50 am

You need to make a decision.

Do you want to be more than people who text back and forth?

I met a girl online once, she never wanted to meet, never wanted to share pictures, etc. I told her straight up that if she wasn't willing, goodbye.

Never talked to her again, but it was so much better than being strung on.